polar bear for sale

SOMEBODY WILL BUY IT & TELL EVERYBODY A BIG BULL$HIT STORY OF THE HUNT & KILL!!!

MIGHT BE A SMART DEAL!!!

BUY IT!!!

AND SIT ON IT FOR 5 YEARS!!!

IT WON'T BE LONG & YOU AIN'T GONNA BE HUNTING POLAR BEARS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!! :D :D :D

That actually seems like a bargain price. If my trophy room wasn't full of turtles..........

Eel

Dang that's a nice bear!!
Makes me wish I had "expendable" income...
Let's get a consortium(??) ta-gether 'an buy it! Take turns showing it... I have a spare C-note!

(he he he... stuffed turdle...)

He's been in the jubilee sporting goods in evanston for a long time!! That's to bad their selling him.

JB,
Ain't just California.
You cannot import into any other state that Utah, it has to stay there.
Cites restriction.
HH

you can't even buy real polar bear hair to tie flies with...too bad cuz it's a great material.

WOW. The bear is in Evanston, WY. So he would have to stay in WY?

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Thats a lot of fly tying material!! Seriously that is a reasonable price and I think Bobcat is right, someday it could be worth a lot more!

correction...you can buy polar bear hair. i found it for sale at a local fly-shop. the fly tying shop has to have documentation that the bear was killed before it was ESA listed and it sells for $6.50 per square inch. so how many square inches you figure is on that mount??

Where's P DIDDY BEAR at?? He really has to weigh in on this one..... I don't think he'd like seeing relatives stuffed like that....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom