Polar Bear? Grizz? Grolar bear?

If they actually prosecute him for that, thats the biggest bunch of BS Ive ever seen. Like charging someone with shooting a doe with a huge rack.

LOL he must have pissed the guide off. LOL the guide said it could be a cross wow poor guy what a gimp deal that is but as they say know what you are shooting before you touch it off.
Dave

What do you mean know what you shoot .. the guide told him to shoot... I think the guide should be the one in trouble you pay 50,000 for a guided hunt and the guide tells you to shoot...and says its a polar bear what the heck are you supposed to do walk to the bear and ask???

The article said.... "The fur isn't bright white like a polar bear, or brown like a grizzly's. It's more a dirty blonde"

Heck, I would have thought it was a Polar bear that had been rolling around in "yellow snow" and shot it too!

NOT GUILTY

I heard a story here in NM about a hunter having breakfast in a litle cafe after his hunt. When asked by someone in the cafe if he had gotten something, he said he had gotten a mule deer. The guy in the cafe asked if he could see the deer and the hunter said sure. They walked out to the parking lot and he looked into the back of the hunter's truck and there layed a MULE. Not a mule deer...a MULE! Not only that , it had a brand on it. The mule's owner was called and came to the cafe immediately and was ready to kill the hunter until a State Trooper showed up to calm the guy down. Now THAT is a mistake! I would be so pissed if I spent 50k on a hunt and this happened. A Grolar bear....give me a break! Leave this guy alone.

>Update: Looks like DNA confirmed it
>as a cross breed. Doesn't
>say what happened to the
>hunter.

Charges dropped, bear returned.

-DallanC

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom