Police Chief Suspended for this video:

Roy

Warning: STRONG LANGUAGE - NSFW!

So, what do you think, does that warrant a suspension?

LEO's - curious to hear you thoughts.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Since it appears he was not on duty, I would not suspend him. If I was on the city council, I would berate him for his use of words and the way he delivered his message. Since he is a public figure he needs to present a more professional image to the general public while getting his message across to them.

In other words he can not talk to the general public like I talk to Ziggy and dude.

RELH

That was Really Weak!

I've Heard JENN do way better than that!:D

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

I agree with him 100% but I also agree with RELH..Kessler has to present himself in a more professional maner cause there are thousands of people like 440, eldorado and zigga to paint him as a gun crazed whit bread cracker lunatic..

I also agree that eventually the pusssy footing and political correctness must stop and there will have to be a line drawn in the sand and folks are gonna have to decide which side to stand on..There will be no standing on the fence..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I think he could have made his point without using all the shock and awe. But when your on your own time, Public figure or not, its your own time and by being suspending him the " counsel" has , I believe over stepped their bounds. I am not agreeing with the way he showed his feelings for this topic. But I do agree with his sentiments for the most part. I have a good friend who is a guard at the prison. He has told me that if you talk to some of the inmates like a regular person that your point wont even register," Please pick up the litter you have left on the bench" wont work so you say " Hey! M-@$^&* F@$%^er pick that $h$^ up you stupid A$^&** " Then it is recieved. Knowing the people who would be disagreeing with his thought, I cant help but wonder if this , in some way might have been his idea also. You know get down to their level.

I think it is awesome! When did it start that we weren't allowed to voice our opinion in America?
His opinion is so low of these a$$holes that he had to use some language to get his point across, so what. Sometimes lowlifes like the people he is talking about deserve that language.

They don't like, they can pack their ##### and move to another country.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Maybe a little crazy.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

He was not suspended for what he said but rather because he used borough property for non-borough purposes without borough permission. The gun is not his, it belongs to the borough. He should have been suspended.

Also the guy sounds like a nut. Excellent spokesman for gun rights.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-02-13 AT 02:05PM (MST)[p]>He was not suspended for what
>he said but rather because
>he used borough property for
>non-borough purposes without borough permission.
> The gun is not
>his, it belongs to the
>borough. He should have
>been suspended.
>
>Also the guy sounds like a
>nut. Excellent spokesman for gun
>rights.

You better do a little more research. He bought the gun and ammunition out of his own pocket and donated them to the borough.

His suspension is nothing but political and a further demonstration of the pussification of America!

>
>You better do a little more
>research. He bought the gun
>and ammunition out of his
>own pocket and donated them
>to the borough.
>
>His suspension is nothing but political
>and a further demonstration of
>the pussification of America!

When he donated them they became the property of the town not his. I donated to the chair for disabled hunters, I think I will go snag that this weekend and cruse around. No problems, right?

Either way the guy is nuttier than a fruitcake.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-02-13 AT 05:33PM (MST)[p]Way out of line regardless of whether it was on his own time, own gun or whatever. What he said is what we all are thinking, but that was about as helpful with the language he used to state it as some of the stupid rants the Nuge makes from time to time.

Again!

Weak!

Real Weak!

JENN could make Him sound like a Bishop!

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

Except for the "language", he should have been made citizen of the year..........under the circumstances, polite language may not be warranted, because it's been used for years and has been ignored.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

I like him. Cops should have access to weapons the general public is restricted to. Only in a perfect world I guess.

Nice video.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom