Police Officers Shot Today

it doesn't help when our certain leaders allow agitation from certain groups and tying the hands of our officers! Sheriff Clark has the balls to stand up those groups and tells it like it is,he will be speaking Monday at the convention,Jagerdad and your Son watch your back.

I have about 46 years in LE. One day I was sent to an Armed Mental Health Patient. I saved him from himself but lost my career and health as the price in doing so. I am a Disabled LE person now.

Like myself, my Son made SWAT and FTO + other honored positions. He has been in over four (4) shooting's including one where the bad guy had a full auto Mac-10 and shooting up a High End (Valued Real estate) community + a man stopped for a traffic Violation who opened up with a sawed off SKS and my Son cornered him.

My Son had been on our USA Olympic Shooting Team. But experience isn't what this new era is about. We work in the San Francisco Bay Area and diversity seems to lower tensions, except when he has to gear-up to assist Oakland PD in civil disturbances.

Please send all LE Prayers

Jagerdad

This crap is getting out of hand. if I was a cop in a black community I'd say GFY and find work elsewhere.

You can't help people who won't help themselves and you damn sure don't have to die for them. the job is tough enough as it is .

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Fireball, You made me: Watery Eyed. In all my years, decades, I have never experienced someone saying: "Thank You for Your Service".

The news media kinda told us all to say such to all Veterans, but the media never told/trained/encouraged the Public to say "Thank You for Your Service" to Law Enforcement. Many times my Wife was awoken at 2am via a phone call from Sheriff's Dispatch advising her to respond to the Emergency Room of this or that Hospital to recover her Husband whom was injured in a violent incident. She had to awake the children, wrap them in warm clothing and in Rain or in a broken down old car, drive to get me. Our Wives, all Ladies, must be under far greater stresses than anyone may imagine. We have been Married 38 years now. Dated 4 years before I popped the question.

It is Ladies like YOU Fireball that binds the threads holding families together. Togwotee.... I have read some of your posts and you have a unique view of things. If You can say such a kind statement, I know you are a good person. Law Enforcement is not for everyone and, I am certainly NOT the only LE Monster Muley.

If "I" never heard "Thank You for Your Service" from a stranger, then maybe it's time we all express such Thank's, if it is truly meant.

The bad guy in the shooting today is said by news to be associated with strong minded anti-government folks. The link on Sovereign Citizens below reminds me of Sooooo many such folks I dealt with. However, between the below, Sovereign Citizens and another media named as New Freedom Group, we may be headed for bad times if such groups are un-pleased.

Hey.... I felt the Rodney King act was very wrong. We "All" need to improve I suppose.

Sovereign Citizens Getting Owned Compilation

MSM Points Finger At Sovereign Citizens Movement Talking About Cop Killings

More from CBS News:

The deceased suspect in the deadly shooting of Baton Rouge law enforcement officers appeared to have attacked police on his 29th birthday, CBS News has learned.

The suspect has been identified as a black male named Gavin Eugene Long of Kansas City, Missouri, sources tell CBS News. He was born on July 17, 1987.

One suspect was killed and two others might still be at large, Casey Rayborn Hicks, a spokeswoman for the East Baton Rouge Sheriff?s Office, previously said. However, Louisiana state police said Sunday afternoon there is ?no active shooter? in Baton Rouge.
The WSJ reports he may have been affiliated with an anti-government group called the New Freedom Group:

Missouri man suspected in Baton Rouge shootings was affiliated with anti-government New Freedom Group

>
>This crap is getting out of
>hand. if I
>was a cop in a
>black community I'd say GFY
>and find work elsewhere.
>
>You can't help people who won't
>help themselves and you damn
>sure don't have to die
>for them. the job
>is tough enough as it
>is .
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

So dude?

Once again You'd take the Easy way out & Jump Ship!

Officers Truly Committed to Their Job Don't Pull that kinda BS!

But You can Bet Your Sweet Ass you'd be the First to Call a Cop/Officer to get your Ass out of a F'N Jam!

You Don't Wanna Help Protect,You Just want others To Protect Yourself!

JFP!!!

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

I think it should go without saying that we thank you for your service but no doubt it should be said more often.

The shooter was a 5 year Iraq war vet with a good record . The Dallas shooter was also army with an honorable discharge.

I'm not in any way saying vets are the problem but these two cop killers have more in common than being black. if you're going to profile you have to look at everything. they have the training and they have a misguided mission. this makes them more dangerous than your average retard gang banger .

I don't know what the solution is. but it's going to require the blacks getting involved by doing more than just feeling sorry for themselves that's a no brainer.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

In "Any Trade" it is best to strive to be a Professional. I have been battered, spit upon, uniform ripped and after a few days, the same person who did such things called and asked me to protect them or find their stolen property. "In Side Of Me" I still felt it to be an Honor....To Serve and Protect.

Ok, color me odd. I have broken arms and did not receive a Citizens complaint. Done much worst. It's what's in your heart as one does his/her trade that may matter. Now I'm a broken down old fart in need of paying a guide, so I can Hunt, if I find a Hunt, because I can't bend over to collect firewood, clean game. It's humiliating at times to need to ask & pay, for Help.

Here, as above is a test of Patience:

In the Academy we test recruits in a similar manner but this video is Real Life. It happens often.

Race relations are way worse than 8 years ago after steadily improving throughout my lifetime.

It is bizarre to me that our politicians appease these hate groups like BLM.

So much effort put into blaming the police, instead of blaming the ghetto.

Want to fix the problem, fix the ghetto.

I don't think you can blame the blacks for not wanting to get shot for no reason. so the original intent of BLM is justified to some degree , none of us can say how much .

The violence is not justified and I haven't seen any politician condone it. we're talking about two azzhats out of thousands. I don't know how you prevent that from the outside, only the people who know these culls can. they must step up.

I don't know how you fix the ghetto either. it's their culture and if they want to change it they don't show it. I think Chris Rock said it best, there are black people and there are ni##ers. they're not the same .

Stay Thirsty My Friends

This is not helpful and should be against the law.

?There were people walking around with a paper mache pig on a platter, yelling ?kill the pigs,'?

8811rnc.jpg

Paging Bull Conners....Paging Bull Conners....Bull we need you ASAP.

Bull, please bring your guard dogs and some fire hoses. Thanks.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom