Political Candidates / Wildlife Expo

johnnyutah

Does anyone know if there is a political candidate for Governor or the legislator who is informed about the UDWR? I'm very concerned how the DWR handled the Expo bid process. The Division's talking points say it wasn't rigged, but its hard to believe. The RAC's are stacked with SFW reps and SFW "operatives" are all over the DWR like flies on stink. Herbert seems fine with it. I'd like to know if there are any candidates out there who are remotely concerned about the disproportionate amount of influence one organization has on a public department - especially in the case of DWR & SFW.

Herbert is a P.O.S., as far as wildlife goes, it's all about money. I watched him walking hand in hand with Don Peay at the expo. Getting the financial tour. Spencer Cox is Herbys Lieutenant Governor and is Herby 2.0; I will venture to say he is worse than Herbert. He supports all of Herbys tax increases.
I went to Cox's town hall meeting. There were a dozen of us there at most and all but a couple were old folks with nothing to say. I went there prepared with notes and about 9-10 questions written down so I wouldn't get sidetracked. He started the meeting by talking about church, his kids missions etc. for the first ten minutes. That alone turned me off immediately, pandering to the crowd by way of likeminded religious beliefs. Elders quorum has no place in politics.

Cox was getting very irritated by my questions and follow up questions when he wouldn't give straight answers. He also double speaks and I've made my thoughts known enough on his facebook page that I've been blocked on it. So much for freedom of speech when it isn't in your favor. As far as i'm concerned he is swamp scum.

Personally I think Greg Hughes is the only good choice we have for Governor. I can't stand Huntsman, he quit on us once before but I'll take him in a heartbeat over that Cox lollipop :eek:

I liked Walker way better than Huntsman. Huntsman's 4-day state work week was yet another environmental fix it fantasy. Everyone I know from Fairview loves Cox, but I'm also afraid he will have the same Herbert views on SFW.

I have reached out to Hughes on his thoughts about the DWR / SFW / Expo. I'll let you know if I get a response. I know his running mate, Victor Iverson, fairly well and will likely reach out to him.

I liked Walker way better than Huntsman. Huntsman's 4-day state work week was yet another environmental fix it fantasy. Everyone I know from Fairview loves Cox, but I'm also afraid he will have the same Herbert views on SFW.

I have reached out to Hughes on his thoughts about the DWR / SFW / Expo. I'll let you know if I get a response. I know his running mate, Victor Iverson, fairly well and will likely reach out to him.
I've only talked to two people who currently live in Fairview and they both say politics has changed Spencer the Cox Lollipop and not for the better. I have a friend who went to high school with that Cox lollipop and he claims that Spencer is a weasel of the first order. I went to his town hall meeting with an open mind and came away thinking what a P.O.S.,

Cox got his but kicked so hard in the first debate that he has refused to take part in the next debate. He thinks that's the only way he can hold onto his lead, running out the clock. That shows how chicken schitt he really is. He learned this trick from his boss Herby who also refused debates. What does that tell you if they can't even defend their platform against other candidates?

Let’s be COMPLETELY honest.

Cox is 2.0

but....

Huntsman was governor, SFW got there way under him too

Hughes never once challenged any of it, and was in a position to do sI.

Governor election based on sell out to SFW isn’t possible in this election.

That’s the sad truth

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom