Politics as usual :(

202typical

Long Time Member
The country does not need this now. This is the very definition of "Chicken #####"

Law suit against Rummy over Ahbu Graib.

Alberto Gonzales, George Tenet also to be named in lawsuit...
Focus: Alleged roles in abuses committed at Abu Ghraib, Guantanamo Bay...
Former Brig. Gen. Janis Karpinski to testify on behalf of plaintiffs...
Germany chosen as venue because German law provides 'universal jurisdiction'...
PENTAGON: NO COMMENT...

I don't know anything about it but are the dems behind it? I doubt it. maybe it's not politics it's justice.

I guess if some don't care if they want to prosecute Rumsy, then we should send EVERYBODY who had a hand in creating the war, including all the DEMS who DID vote for it. This is the stupidist thing I've heard. And to actually hear some say no big deal as long as the dems aren't backing it. BS. Lets just prosecute our entire Govt. in Washington and start over. Justice my ass.

It's Bush's fault!!!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-10-06 AT 05:12PM (MST)[p]I'm sorry but nothing can top the republicans going after BC for a BJ. Our country didn't need that either. Get real. Might as well just bring on the law suits.

I'm not sure what all of this is about but Abu Ghraib involved war crimes if you remember, far different than voting for a war. you want to hang Saddam for war crimes but say Rumsfeld and others are above the law, not so fast. I don't know who did what or if anything that happened is worth the fuss that might be made of it but if someone feels the law has been broken then they have the right to do something about it. you need more information to make this a worth while argument.

Was that a whimper from the far right I heard? it's all the media's fault, I'll bet the war in Iraq is really over and they just didn't tell us.

455527ee2d98ac5f.jpg

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

Thanks, didn't know republicans are above the law. I still don't know what the deal is though, it didn't go through.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom