Poll: OJ or No OJ?

H

HerbD

Will you watch the OJ special on Fox? And/or will you buy his book? I wouldn't, but some of you probably think otherwise. Let's hear from you.

IF O.J. THINKS I'M GONNA PUT MONEY BACK IN HIS POCKET HE CAN KISS MY TAIL!!!

SOMEBODY SHOULD OF WROTE A BOOK CALLED:AMERICAS JUDICIAL SYSTEM FALLING APART!!!

OR:IF YOU GOT ENOUGH MONEY ITS O.K. TO MURDER!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING ITS AMAZING WHAT YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IF YOU HAVE MONEY!!!

AS the mouth Howard Cosell would say " the juice is loose". The guy should have been fried for he lied!

OJ is surely not a pisscutter.

That guy makes me sick. A few years back I saw a clip of him smiling and acting like he was stabbing someone. It was done for a European News Station.

I wouldn't give that prick the time of day. He sure has spent a lot of time looking for the so called "killers" as he said he was going to do????????

He's such a dirt-bag!
We can only hope some day he gets what's comming to him!

i hope the families file a lawsuit again. I will NEVER support him in anything.

ELKabong, I couldnt agree more.
buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Not a chance I would ever watch the TV show or buy or even browse his book that might be sitting on a shelf at some store I might be at.

OJ vowed to find the real killers. At least we know he has searched every golf course from California to Florida, but as yet, no luck.

Moondog....you're right, he's looked everywhere except a mirror. I'm surprised someone hasn't whacked him by now!

I will honor the victims by not watching or buy the book.

Eel

Come on guys he's not that bad of a guy. Its not like he stole an old camp stove from a litter bug or anything LOL

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

Come on guys he's not that bad of a guy. Its not like he stole an old camp stove from a litter bug or anything LOL

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

LOL! Plus at least OJ didn't come on MM and admit to it!LOL

Eel

BY THE WAY!!!

WHERE THE HELL DID MARK FURMAN COME FROM???

AND HOW MUCH WAS HE PAID???

THE ONLY bobcat THAT HAS NEVER SEEN A TRIAL AS PHONY AS THIS ONE!!!

On his death bed I bet he will come clean, when he has nothing to lose and he knows that the REAL JUDGE is going to try him for his crime. Until then, hope he enjoys what little time he has left looking for the real murderer on those golf courses.

Both show and book have been cancelled. That's great news!
Apparently many people were outraged and put pressure on Fox.

Dang, i thought we were gonna talk about orange juice! I love orange juice. hehe

This is just wishing he would go cruz the Utah Mtns. on his atv in a far back remote area near one of Bess's atv tune shop areas!
He's a friggin pathetic puke!

I hope his book does well, and he goes out to celebrate with a big steak dinner. then he chokes on his steak , the paramedics who come and take him away turn out to be father rapers and have thier way with him until Al Quida steals him as a hostage but since nobody can raise 10 cents to save him they saw his head off with a rusty knife.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom