Polls for Hdude

202typical

Long Time Member
According to Dudes favorite polling place, Gallup
McCain Now Winning Majority of Independents
Majority of independents now prefer him over Obama, 52% to 37%

"dude, nothing we can say will make us like as childish/silly as the rants you post. We HAVE posted the parts, you chose to ignore them. We get it, you like soldiers that sell out their fellow soldiers for political gain, and you hate or hold in contempt those that take a stand. We get that you manage to see NOTHING but bad in Republicans, and nothing put pure and honorable intentions from fellow limp wristed libs. We got it already, now move on."
(PRO July 3, 2008)

LAST EDITED ON Sep-12-08 AT 11:48AM (MST)[p]202,

Don't you know. Polls don't mean anything unless a liberal is in the lead. Get with the times :)

I know.....LMAO..........their hypocracy know no bounds.

"dude, nothing we can say will make us like as childish/silly as the rants you post. We HAVE posted the parts, you chose to ignore them. We get it, you like soldiers that sell out their fellow soldiers for political gain, and you hate or hold in contempt those that take a stand. We get that you manage to see NOTHING but bad in Republicans, and nothing put pure and honorable intentions from fellow limp wristed libs. We got it already, now move on."
(PRO July 3, 2008)

Palin's, I mean McCain's lead has faded down to 2 points the last few days. the rock star hype over Palin was the shot in the arm McCain needed to stay in the game and it worked, but the game is far from over, too bad the election wan't last week huh?

He's ahead and that's all that counts because the person who leads in the polls will win. I learned that from some body here at MM. I wonder who that was?

Ransom

I don't know if those polls mean anything right now. There have been no debates and the All Palin All the time news media is growing weary of that story. I look for polls to get tighter the closer it gets to the election.

Each candidate is going to bombard the airwaves in the states that are in play and ignore the rest of us for the most part. I still think in the end that Obama has an advantage in the Electoral College that makes McCain's job more difficult, not impossible.

Nemont

Must have been 202, I said whoever was ahead in the polls was winning, whoever is ahead on the first Tuesday in November will win. the mavericks have got a tough road ahead of them as the Palinmania fades. time to show more cleavage if theres to be a chance, let the hair down too she'd be way hotter without the school marm look, loose the glasses and get contacts, another two point jump right there alone.

Tonight Palins handlers are going to let her do an interview with Hanity, that should be a knock down drag out. the polls will catch up to reality soon just watch.

Dude you know as well as I do you live and die by the polls. Suddenly your boy is behind and now polls mean nothing. Like I said.........hypocrysy...........

Nemont, I saw this morning that locked up states Mccain has the lead in the electorial college, the question comes in on the toss up states. That is where McCain and Palin as well as Biden and barry will be campaigning.

(PRO July 3, 2008)

Todays Gallup has McCain up by one, see a trend here? I'm telling you she better drop her hair and pop her top or this thing is over. McCain is a dead player nobody cares about, it's Palin vs Obama & Biden now.

202 when is she going to face the media like every other candidate in history has? McCain is doing his best to shield her from the meanies but without her there nobody even shows up to hear his excuses. if she ever does go up for an honest interview or Q&A session I'l be interested in what the pollls say after that.

Wrap that bottle of Crown up I'll give you my address in a couple months.

The same can be said for your boy Barry. Not one single hard question ever asked of this man until O'Riely interviewed him and even then he was softballed.
Your boy has never been asked the questions Charlie Gibson asked of Palin. I would like for someone to ask him on camera "What makes you think you are qualified to be President of this great nation" Oh wait they have and he got off by saying he has run a good campaign...................the man is a friggin joke and his buddies in the media let him slide. It is truely unreal. The nubnut Dems should have chosen Hillary.....they will lose a slam dunk Dem year mark my words.
I like my Scotch neat.

(PRO July 3, 2008)

Has anyone asked her point blank to defend her anti semite preacher? or how well praying away the gay is working? or if standing on her snowmobile hood in the right place on the right island in Alaska and being able to see Russia actually gives her foreign affairs experience? give me a break, she hasn't even come close to facing the questions Obama has, and Obama didn't hide from the press whe they were being asked either did he? have Hanity put his mittens and happy face on and ask her the questions in the controlled environment she insist on and let's hear it, then the real press will have something to run with good or bad.

The difference between Obama's inexperience and Palin's is Obama has a long time insider with a decent reputation behind him, if McBush tips over you have a hockey mom with lots of lipstick and little else to go on at the helm. thank god for speaker Pelosi right? We know little about Palin and it would seem to anyone other than a moron that's just the way they like it. the media was in love with her , why hide if she has nothing to fear?

Dude is right that Obama is not hiding from the press. Why should he, they for the great majority treat him with kid gloves. What he has been hiding from is meeting McCain head on in public town hall meetings where the real hard ball Questions will come from the audience of voting citizens.

RELH

That is absolutly right RELH and if Saddle Back was any indication of what a loser Obama is and how unable he is to answer the tough questions McBush is going to wipe the floor with the him. It will be interesting and I can't wait.

On to Rev. Wrong. If it was not for those outside the MSM the Wright question would have never been addressed, next the MSM has yet to ask the Aires question. He has not been asked how he is going to raise his two daughters with a demanding job like the Presidency, he has not been asked what he thinks the Bush Doctrine is. Gues what o'l condesending Gibson did not get it right either. next Obama has not been asked what his forign policy experience is.

So in essence Dude what you are saying is you want a guy with less experience then Palin to take office and thats just fine. But a guy (McBush) with gobs of experieience and a VP with more experience then Barry is not fine. Yea you are a genius fo sho!

(PRO July 3, 2008)

If Obama gets shot by a goof ball like you Biden is as ready to take over as anyone in the government, if gramps tips over which is no strech Palin is about as qualified to take over as our local sheriff. so Obama can ask Biden for his advice on a daily basis since he's not as up to speed as he could be, if McBush dies Palin is standing there with Pelosi to guide her until the party chooses a vp to serve her.

Obama is more capible than lipstick lady anyway, but if you don't see the difference in the two scenarios I can't help you. if you want to put an unqualifed hocky mom in office just because she's cute, choose a president who's not as old as the crypt keeper now is that too much to ask?

A lot of people felt Sarah Palin got some pretty rough treatment at the hands of Charlie Gibson during her interview on ABC. So just how rough is it? Well, let's compare the questions Gibson asked Palin with the questions Gibson asked Obama.

First, Obama:
How does it feel to break a glass ceiling?
How does it feel to ?win??
How does your family feel about your ?winning? breaking a glass ceiling?
Who will be your VP?
Should you choose Hillary Clinton as VP?
Will you accept public finance?
What issues is your campaign about?
Will you visit Iraq?
Will you debate McCain at a town hall?
What did you think of your competitor?s [Clinton] speech?

Now Palin:
Do you have enough qualifications for the job you're seeking? Specifically have you visited foreign countries and met foreign leaders?
Aren?t you conceited to be seeking this high level job?
Questions about foreign policy
-territorial integrity of Georgia
-allowing Georgia and Ukraine to be members of NATO
-NATO treaty
-Iranian nuclear threat
-what to do if Israel attacks Iran
-Al Qaeda motivations
-the Bush Doctrine
-attacking terrorists harbored by Pakistan
Is America fighting a holy war? [misquoted Palin]

So Obama gets ?how does it feel to win? and ?what did you think of Hillary?s speech.? Palin gets questions about the territorial integrity of Georgia.
Fair? Balanced? Objective? Not even a little bit.

Are you 12 years old or just pretending to be a child? With the way you write, with all of the juvenile name calling and such, I would almost swear you were a child on their parents computer! Heaven help us if you are representative of the voting adults supporting Obama.

>If Obama gets shot by a
>goof ball like you Biden
>is as ready to take
>over as anyone in the
>government, if gramps tips over
>which is no strech Palin
>is about as qualified to
>take over as our local
>sheriff. so Obama can ask
>Biden for his advice on
>a daily basis since he's
>not as up to speed
>as he could be, if
>McBush dies Palin is standing
>there with Pelosi to guide
>her until the party chooses
>a vp to serve her.
>
>
> Obama is more capible than
>lipstick lady anyway, but if
>you don't see the difference
>in the two scenarios I
>can't help you. if you
>want to put an unqualifed
>hocky mom in office just
>because she's cute, choose a
>president who's not as old
>as the crypt keeper now
>is that too much to
>ask?

Scott
Member: RMEF, SCI, and NRA

So let me get this straight Dude. Your whole line of thinking depends on folks dieing. So if Obama does not get taken out by me then we are left with a half wit in the whitehouse with absolutly no experience what so ever. Correct.

Then if McCain with a long life family history does not keel over then we are left with a man that has gobs of experience to get us throgh these tough times, however if he does drop dead the day after inaugeration we are left with a woman that has more executive experience than Obama, more experience in the free market by running her own business than Obama, a woman with more energy experience than Obama, a woman with more of a record of reform than Obama, a woman that has actually run a government...............hhmmmmmmmmmmm looks like McCain Palin is better all the way around..............wrap your pea brain around some facts Dude.

Please Dude explain to all of us how Obama is more qualified than Palin as you claim...........please.

(PRO July 3, 2008)

Palin is more qualified than Obama in getting and spending money I'll give you that , a town of 5000 people with no debt was in 20 million dollars debt when she left , sweet, that's in the Bush doctrine she at least knew that much. being the governor of a state with a population of 670,000 people for two years is not a big shake either, Obama represents way more people than Palin does and on a federal level. she does like bridges though doesn't she? that's always a good thing.

And for the polls, Gallup has Obama back in front by 2 points today, Palinmania is fading and the more she talks the faster it will fade. how was that moment in the sun? in 4 years you'll get another shot so don't you fret yourself now.

You guys make my day.

So in other words Dude has no answer to my question. Typical.

(PRO July 3, 2008)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom