Poor little wolf ??

Ranchers will now be required to use biodegradable ear tags....subsedized by the government of course, and made in CHINA.

I really like the part where Fed. wildlife state they do not know how the wolf ingested the tag and no cow hair was found in the wolf. B.S. the wolf ate the cows ear and the cow meat and hair passed though the wolf's digestive system, but the plastic tag got hung up in the instines until it puntured it causing a slow death to the wolf.

They just do not want to admit that their wolfs was preying on domestic cows. Just might cause a stink with the ranchers.

RELH

Duh!

Let's get the number off the Tag & ask the Rancher if that Cow isn't MIA?

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

Sum-##### woulda stayed in Yellowstone it woudn't of ate the cow tag...problem solved....but thats way too easy for a liberal's way of thinkin'...

>im going to start putting ear
>tags on my 300 bullets
>;)

then they can say oh he must have ingested an ear tag :)

The old "wolfers" of the 1800's used to lace a carcass with strychnine poison and take out a whole pack of wolves to collect the bounty on.

Strychnine is a common poison in most rodent pesticides and still common. If the feds fail to curb the wolf population, I would not be surprised if ranchers resort to this if faced with losing their cows.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom