Poor Sessions...

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
Must be hard working for an idiot. Does Trump not know that the Session Justice department is actually the Trump Justice department?

948020180903142629.jpg

8116020180903142648.jpg

The orange jeebus is getting so worried he's attacking his own people for a diversion because he's used up all his other excuses. #sad

Trump is sweating so hard his tangerine pigment is washing off. he leaves a puddle of pee with an orange ring around it at each golf station .

Keep on him Mueller, I don't care if he dies from stress and big macs or you nail him to the wall it's all good.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

After the mid-terms, I look for Sessions to get the boot and someone else appointed who will be willing to go after certain members of the FBI and even some Democrats.

The next year should be very interesting.

RELH

Sessions!

You're F'N Fired!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Why not do it before the midterms ? tell your boyfriend I dare him, fire Sessions today.

I hope Sessions quits cuts a deal with Mueller. wouldn't that be a blast.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Why would Trump worry about the midterms? His base would support him if he raped their mother, slept with Putin and gave the nuclear codes to Kim. The people he needs to worry about arent going to base their vote on whether Sessions is in or not.

I just think it's funny how he tries to make Sessions, the FBI, the CIA, everyone look like they work for someone else.

NVbighorn you are too stupid to figure out until Trump can clean the swamp in the FBI and even DOJ and CIA, State Dept. there are still Obama-Hillary supporters in those agencies that are even today trying to discredit Trump any way they can.
Sessions was just a poor choice for A.G., but Trump will take care of that by firing him and make another appointment. Obama should have fired about one half of his appointments that caused him scandals and he failed to take that step. Then again maybe they were doing his bidding after all.

RELH

>NVbighorn you are too stupid to
>figure out until Trump can
>clean the swamp in the
>FBI and even DOJ and
>CIA, State Dept. there are
>still Obama-Hillary supporters in those
>agencies that are even today
>trying to discredit Trump any
>way they can.
>

He better hurry. He only has 2 years and 4 months to get it drained.

What RELH is saying is Trump needs time to purge those who do their job honorably and replace them with people who'd serve only Trump.

If Trump ever accomplishes what his chumps hope we're all phuked. it will mean we have a dictator who is absolutely above the law and the constitution. we're half way there and that's already too far.

Is it any wonder he doesn't think McCain was a hero.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Leave it up to our village idiot to comment about purging people who did their job "honorably". Only a misfit like Dude would consider Comey, McCabe, Lisa page and her FBI boyfriend people of honor.
well Dude also liked Hillary. Must of been because she was such a honorable person.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom