Pop Up Trailer with Quad Deck

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Does anyone have one of these? I have a pop up trailer and I absolutely love it. Its light and easy and it stands up to rain, wind and snow incredibly well. I am looking to buy one that has a deck on the front of the tongue to load a quad. I've looked into Rockwood 232's as well as Fleetwood Evolutions. Thoughts?

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Hey Wisz!

That's Transferring Weight from the Tailgate to the Bumper!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Didn't I already tell you to buy a flat deck car trailer , remove the axle/springs from your tent trailer and mount it to the flatbed?

Sounds like you've been huffing too much paint, Hardway!

I just got 2000 pound helper springs on the truck, BESS. AND I beefed up the tailgate cables so now I feel comfortable sitting a cooler on it. :)

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I've looked at them too, and also thought they were pretty nice. I think they would be great for getting back in a little farther before setting up camp.

Had one, a Starcraft, and it worked great, but it did shift a lot of weight to the hitch. I think the deck was rated around 700 pounds and my quad weighed in aroud 650.

The pin hole on my hitch got wabbled out a bit due to all the weight and I had load levelers to help out a bit. Not a big problem, just a pain in the a$$ was putting the railing back on after loading the quad. Getting the pins to reset was the issue, but all in all it was a great set-up for huntin'.

Look up Starcraft tent trailers and you should find a few.

Good luck

+ 1 Idahoron Loved my pop up camper then you can pull the boat or whatever. They are great unless you let your son drive and he goes off a cliff. Sleeping in one on a 65 degree angle is not good.

Rutnbuck

That's a nice camper, Ron. However, I have 3 kids and a wife that goes camping with me and that would not be conducive to our family camping. :)

Same answer for the jumping jack....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom