Pork alon the I-40

ofdscooby

I was traveling along the 40 yesterday going east I was about 40 min east of Kingman looked over to my left between the east bound and westbound lanes and saw two pigs I did a double take thinking they might have been Javies but then I saw a big cream colored one with black spots about 200. I'm not from the area and I hope I didn't ruin someone's spot but those pigs bread too fast we should all be out there trying to kill a couple.

If you were right at Fort Rock then there's more than just pigs. The guy that has that land sells hunts in there. Next time you go through check out the right away fence, it's field fence to keep the animals from spreading.

If you pay, he will let you in there to hunt. I know some folks have tried to sneak in there in the past. It didn't end well for them.

www.muleybulloutfitters.com

The owner of that pig operation is Scotty Dunton. If you're interested in a hunt then he can be contacted at 928-279-4861.

He is a good guy and allows us to hold our annual Fishing For Smiles at his pond that is in the same area.
7860dunton_pond_may_2012.jpg

Don Martin
Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

LAST EDITED ON Jan-12-13 AT 12:37PM (MST)[p]>The owner of that pig operation
>is Scotty Dunton. If you're
>interested in a hunt then
>he can be contacted at
>928-279-4861.
>
>He is a good guy and
>allows us to hold our
>annual Fishing For Smiles at
>his pond that is in
>the same area.
>
>Don Martin
>Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

Does anyone know if they are still doing hunts or have another number for them?
I'm interested in setting up a hunt but can't get a response by phone or email from them.

>I spoke with him shortly after
>you posted the number. He
>told me they are still
>selling hunts and was going
>to send me a flyer.
>

Thanks for the response, good to know.
I've called like 4 times, left 2 messages, and sent an email. I guess I'll just keep trying. Hopefully I hear something back.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom