post messages

vinihunt

hi NM MM members

I got few pm's about some members not appropriate on post! since some kids are allow to read and post if parents are allowed! the kids are learin alot from here from some pretty cool dudes and their experience hunts. some school are allow to look at MM to show everyone what they/ We talk about!

so please keep MM a family orineted where we and the kids can learn about NEW MEXICO great hunters talk about!

if you have some question or concern

PM me please..I am tryin to help NM forum to be the best one!

Moderator Vinny aka vinihunt!

good hunting!!

Great post Vini , I will definately police myself and my responces to others posts..

I go check out the other states forums and have posted some but it seems that NM is by far the best. It's a bit slow right now , but when it picks up, we have alot of traffic here in the NM site, and I too feel we have one of, if not the best forum on Monster Muleys....Larry

The NM Forum is the best one. You are doing a good job vini! I know I cause trouble up north of here, but I just like the hunting talk down south in the NM forum!;-)

I wont disappoint you vini!

heheh...ya, I suppose once a utard always a utard, but I've lived in four other states (CA,HI,TX,NM) plus another country (Japan), so I'll only admit to being about 15 percent utard. UT isn't even close to the worst of those six places either: CA (L.A.) is the runaway winner for that title, and there ain't a close second...

I actually liked living in UT, except for that stinking temperature inversion. Still, never more than 10 minutes from hunting or fishing, or 60 minutes from racing through the desert...

Working on nine years here in NM, and this is truly a great place to live. I'm hoping Obama doesn't screw too much with the Labs though, or I may be forced to move again...

mozey, where you work, my nieghbor works up in LA and is also a hunter...

Is that the same neighbor that nailed that monster bull two years ago during the muzzy? I met a guy the day before that opener, just west of Los Alamos, that I almost asked him if he was you, but shortly thereafter you posted something on here that made me think there was no possible way...

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom