post your favorite black bear kill photo.

flyingbrass

post your favorite black bear kill photo.
FWIW, hunterharry wins hands down for brown bear photo but with my funds this year I'm happy to get to do a black bear hunt.
flyingbrass
cold dead hands
NRA Life Member

2227bear_kill_036.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Feb-22-11 AT 10:08PM (MST)[p]This is probably one of my favorites. My Dad and Grandpa came to Idaho to visit and go bear hunting. We had a great time!

5880grandpa_and_dad_100108.jpg

Here are some of mine.

My first bear.

2319mott10.jpg

My first bear with my son.

8002ivan_bear_hunt_011.jpg

Another bear taken with my 12 year old son with me (he is running the camera).

2075ivan_bear_hunt_033.jpg

dont got a pic of my first one but that was an awesome spot and stalk hunt not even a minute after my hunting buddy/ best friend said were not gonna see a bear im looking at a buck checking it out and he like (theres a f----n bear) ya i remember that day nice and good itchin for spring for get here i want a true blackie

LAST EDITED ON Feb-25-11 AT 01:23PM (MST)[p]here's my father-in-laws bear from '08
030_301.JPG

and my friends bear the same year
068_68.JPG

and my bear
bear_08_007.jpg

bear_08_006.jpg

Just ignore the Mossback hat my kid is wearing, hahaha

Here's mine. I know the resolution sucks, but this was the first generation "Go Pro" sports camera. My brothers venture capital firm considered investing in the company & they gave him a camera to try out. He loaned it to me to try out on my hunt. I wore it on my head (just like the snowboarders & mountain bikers). The angle is awesome, but the resolution isn't that good. Oh well give it a look. Now that they have them in HD, I'll bet my bro. is kicking himself they didn't invest in the company!

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHC_JMNeR6k

...I got a shotgun, rifle, and a 4 wheel
drive, and a country boy can survive..."

Hank Williams Jr.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom