Posting pics

I

IDhornhound

What used to work for me isn't any more...Image station photos dont show, tried the MM upload thing came up page no longer exists. Is ther a more reliable site similar to Imagestation? Am I just missing something?

Imagestation quit doing free hosting a few months ago, not sure why you cant do a photo upload on MM but www.photobucket.com works well as a free hosting site.

Mike
at235.gif

thanks for the info guys I'll register on all to insure pic posting in the future... look for a post of Booner? taken by my hunting partner in Idaho soon!!!First will be a couple small ones us regular guys took...

i just registered for the image shack looks like it works pretty good.

imgp04624ii.jpg

Jared
aka: DeadI

only problem is that the pic upload easily on there site, but they are huge. To use that site do you have to take and shrink the photos.

Jared

>only problem is that the pic
>upload easily on there site,
>but they are huge.
>To use that site do
>you have to take and
>shrink the photos.
>
>Jared
>aka: DeadI

My sites hosting software automatically resizes picts /shrug

-DallanC

Thanks Jered... I'll try that one too... maybe check file size first.Might help.

i tried to upload a new photo to your site dallan but it told me that it was two large, it didn't automatically resize the photo. did i do something wrong.

Jared

the pic of the buck at night was a small photo that i scanned in and then uploaded, to hunting nut, i guess the file size was small enough, but my new dig photos are to big. Do I have to do any photo resizing at all.

Jared

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom