Potential 4 Big Game Animals...

hunt1

Just started thinking that I could harvest up to four animals this month with my archery elk (53), archery deer (31), bear, and oryx hunt this month.

The good news is I will wait til January for deer then move onto chasing sheep. Really I'm not trying to rub in that I've got tags...no antelope or ibex anyways.

Best of luck to everybody on their up coming hunts.

Maybe you should change your name to Hunt1ofeverything. But anyway Good luck on those hunts hope you can fill all the tags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I drew 4of5 tags I applied for,but am focusing on my NM bull and deer.CA,it's the last year for me,I'm a NM ranch owner now. Good Luck and Good Hunting all!!

Update via my phone: Smoked a 6 ft bear at 20 yards! Elk are being elusive. Still got plenty of time.

Another phone update...got my 6x6 elk! Great year. Good luck on that bear and happy hunting!

I'll send someone the pics to post for me on tuesday when I get back to work. I apologize ahead of time as I hunt solo and don't get the best pics.

Unfortunately, my depredation oryx hunt got cancelled so maybe next month.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom