Powerbelts Rock!!!

jbone

I have a Knight 50 Disc Extreme. Tried shooting several different bullets - they didn't produce the results that I had wanted. I picked up a package of the Powerbelts - 348 grain aerotips. I shot them with (3) 50 grain pellets of 777 and got 1 1/2" groups at 150 yards!!!! What a rifle....what a load....what a bullet!!!!!

I see an elk in the bed of my truck already!!!!!

JBone

I've tried the same -- but with no sucess beyond around 65 yards. If it happens to you, keep the third pellet in the pellet box.

Two pellets will harvest fine out to 150 yards with Powerbelts & 100 grains.

............."Keep Yer' Powder Dry Fellas".............

I doubt someone else will see it. I drew the Valles Caldera which is subdivided into units with one hunter per unit.....guess the bull could run.....INTO MY 348 grain POWERBELT!!!! That is what I am talking about!!!

JBone

JBONE YOU DOG !!! Your in for a world of a hunt , we pass by there every so often and I can only wonder .....SSHHHING !!!NMHUNTNUTT

You'll love the results of the aerotip! I shot a cow last year with .348 and 110gr Pyrodex at 40 yards! Amazingly, she ran another 40 yards before dropping dead! Heart and lungs were mush! 150'll get er done, but 110 proved to be the best load for me.

Good luck and don't forgt the pics!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom