Pray for Neverstop.

P

PushinLimits311

I just got word that my cousin in law Ryan, AKA Neverstophuntin has been shot. All i heard that it was in his kidney region and he's in stable condition. With all thats going on i ask for you to send your prayers to him and his family. Thanks guys.
Traven Gardiner

Thoughts and prayers go out to him and all your family. Please keep us informed.

Aim Center Mass
rifleman.gif

Prayersto him and his family. Was he LE????

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Thanks guys. Hardway whats LE? I just got word that they are going to clean it out and stitch him up and send him home. It was with a .17 hmr. He's really lucky. Thanks for the prayers for him.

oh nope. i still havent heard how it happened. i know he was by himself

I hope all goes well with his healing process. I guess he should be lucky he wasn't shooting a .38. Prayers out to him.

Steve

That is not good. Hope he gets better with no lasting effects. Now I feel bad arguing about spikes with him.;-)

HOPE HE'S OK!!!

THIS THE SAME GUY THAT JUST RECEIVED A BABY???

WISH HIM WELL!!!

KEEP US UP-DATED!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

EASY CUPSY!!!

I'VE NEVER MEANT TO "WOUND" ANYBODY!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Godsped, hope all ends up positive!

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

Hey thanks a ton guys. He's all stitched up and good. He's a little sore but he'll be alright. Thanks again fellas. Merry Christmas to all of you. Be safe!!!!
Pushinlimits

I am glad to hear he is O.K. ,BUT ,When you talk to him next ,let him know there are easier ways of getting out of changing those new TROPHY Diapers.You folks have a GREAT Christmas .

this was shocking news to me, i was wondering why i have not had any new emails or pictures from this past week.

get better Ryan!

azsagebrush

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom