Prayers for Red

overton

Long Time Member
Red's cousin passed away today from her injuries and Red and her family need prayers to help with Marli 's passing.

2311idiot.jpg

Dang!

Sorry to hear that!

PRAYERS on the way!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Thanks for all the support I need it right now, trying to be strong, by its taking its toll. The next coming days are going to be hard, and the thoughts n prayers are Appreciated and mean so much to me, I just found out they are donating Marlis organs so she can live on in someone else. Please pray for our sweet Janci, she is going through everyones worst nightmare. ....thnks again fellas BIG HUGS from red !!!

I just left my dear cousin, and she was at her moms surrounded by her kids and family, she seemed to be doing as good as expected. It was a comfort to see her not in emotional distress, and at peace ...Thank you all my family is everything to me
and even though I havent got the house done, or anything else the last couple days, I was there for them, when they needed me, and that's all that matters !!!

Sorry for ya and your family __77

I have been in Mont. scouting my sheep tag unit ---so that is why I am late on this----

Prayers for sure..

Robb

My daughter was the same age as Marli and went to school with her. It has been a hard few days since all the text messages from school friends started Saturday night. I teach a Sunday School class of my daughter and six other kids that went to school with Marli and would have gone with her to High School this year. They just found out of her passing right before class so, I threw the lesson out the window and we spent the next hour just talking about it and how they felt.
We have lost too many kids from Syracuse High/Jr High this year and it is rough on these kids but, they are resilent and it will be good to get them back to school in 2 weeks so they can help everyone through these heart breaks.
Let the family know that they have been in our prayers and in the prayers and thoughts of many in our Syracuse community.

>My daughter was the same age
>as Marli and went to
>school with her. It
>has been a hard few
>days since all the text
>messages from school friends started
>Saturday night. I teach
>a Sunday School class of
>my daughter and six other
>kids that went to school
>with Marli and would have
>gone with her to High
>School this year. They
>just found out of her
>passing right before class so,
>I threw the lesson out
>the window and we spent
>the next hour just talking
>about it and how they
>felt.
>We have lost too many kids
>from Syracuse High/Jr High this
>year and it is rough
>on these kids but, they
>are resilent and it will
>be good to get them
>back to school in 2
>weeks so they can help
>everyone through these heart breaks.
>
>Let the family know that they
>have been in our prayers
>and in the prayers and
>thoughts of many in our
>Syracuse community.

Very touching ...thank you to posting this ...I hope you child I able to cope with knowing we will see her again someday ....thank you

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom