Prayers Please

Phantom Hunter

Very Active Member
Word came last evening while we were at church services that a surburban carrying a group of middle school kids from a church across town had rolled over on the return trip to Abilene. Details were slow to come in and sketchy. Final confirmation was one 6th grade boy-dead, 5 boys injured some care-flighted to Cook's Childrens Hospital, one girl with broken leg and ruptured spleen, one girl and one boy able to be dismissed from the hospital, driver has spinal injuries and may be paralyzed. These kids were known to my family. One of the girls was a close friend of my son and had run track with him. At last word most all the injured would recover. The driver and one of the boys card-flighted to Cook's were the worst injured. Please pray for the recovery of these kids and their driver as well as for the comfort of the family who lost a son.

Phantom Hunter

My Prayers are with them. i do have a question though. I remember when i was in school. Buses did not have seatbelts. Has this changed?

They were in Surburbans on a church trip. Everyone in the vehicle was wearing a seatbelt. Even so, at least one young man was thrown from the vehicle.

One of the two girls that was in the vehicle is going to try ot go to school today. She called my son last night and said she is going to try it. The other girl had surgery for a broken leg and is still in hospital. One of the boys is home from the hospital and the others are still in critical condition as of last night. Thanks for the prayers. These kids and their folks need them.

Phantom Hunter

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom