Preference Point fee reimbursement

DW

Long Time Member
I stand corrected. I just spoke with the folks at the Fort Collins office and there is a process to surrender your preference point and get your preference Point fees back. Call them next week. There is a time window.

#livelikezac

I think that's BS. Every application sent in lessons everyone?s odds in the draw. Then when they don't get their tag they want their $40 back. I understand it's one less point moving forward but that doesn't mean squat today.

Just my .02 cents worth ?

>I think that's BS. Every application
>sent in lessons everyone?s odds
>in the draw. Then when
>they don't get their tag
>they want their $40 back.
>I understand it's one less
>point moving forward but that
>doesn't mean squat today.
>
>Just my .02 cents worth ?
>

I agree! It's absurd that u can apply for every species known to man for 3 bucks a pop and then because these ppl didn't care to research the draw process they want their 40 bucks back afterwards! They could do this every yr and drastically affect the odds when in all actuality they were prolly never gonna pay for the tag anyway if they r that concerned w PP fee!

+1
I first hunted Colorado in 1988 in that time there has been many changes regarding how the draw works,season dates,lengths,antler point restrictions etc.
As a NR all I could do is roll with it if I want to continue hunting there but this change really sucks. I drew this year in an area I have hunted many times it has gone from 0-1-2 points needed in the last 5-10 years. In my opinion a lot of these new applicants will build points for a few years then try and draw a lower point unit, I don't see most of them holding on for 10-15+ years like a lot do now if that was the case they would already have been in. I am talking mostly about the people who didn't know they had to pay the PP fee.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom