Preseason Training Run for a Good Cause

Founder

Founder Since 1999
LAST EDITED ON Apr-09-10 AT 02:06PM (MST)[p]Guys,

Can I get a few of you to join me in a run on May 8th? It'll be time to work off some of that winter fat and get in shape for summer packing, hiking and fall hunting.

The Komen Salt Lake City Race for the Cure will be taking place on May 8th. It's a 3.1 mile run/walk. I'm hoping a few of you are like me and need the exercise. Come out and we'll run it.

I setup a MonsterMuleys.com Team. Here is a link to register and join the team or just donate.
CLICK HERE

Once you sign up, post up a note and we'll keep in touch and meet up before hand.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Don't crash their website trying to sign up!!! LOL

There's got to be a few of you who need the exercise. Walking is allowed.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

LOL Paul! That would be cool if you guys can do it. I've been doing a little running trying to lose weight and get my butt in shape for backpacking.
I missed out on most of my backpacking last year because of my back, so this year I'm going to make up for it.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

I'm in Founder! I have talked my daughters in to doing it with me and I'm still working on my wife. It should be fun. And if Paul brings a 4 wheeler, I hope he brings a cooler to strap to it.

It's always an adventure!!!

I hope you are ready cause I am in it to win it. I will see you guys there. Keep me in the loop so I know where to me the road hunt crew.

alpinebowman

>>>---shots that are true pass right through--->

So do we have any idea where we are going to meet. I told the wife we need some running for the racks t-shirts :)
alpinebowman

>>>---shots that are true pass right through--->

"Running for the Racks" would be great! I got my t-shirt and number yesterday. At least they are white with pink!

Where are we meeting Founder?

Ya, I got my T-shirt too. I don't know much about the Gateway area, so I don't know where to meet. Do any of you know of a store or something there at the Gateway that we can meet in front of?

Here's my phone number...801-808-4610. Everyone shoot me a text so I have your numbers.

7:00 am: Race Day Registration
8:15 am: Fitness Warm-Up at the start line
8:30 am: 5K Run/Walk and 1 Mile Fun Walk/Run Start

There's still time to register for anyone else wanting to hangout with us. Registration is open until tomorrow morning.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

How about we meet up in front of the Skybox restaruant at 7:30 or so. If anyone is late, just text or call me.
How many of you want to run the course versus walk? I can do either.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Oh, I'm running it. I would never hear the end of it from my family if I had to walk 3 miles!!!! Just got a pair of reading glasses a couple of weeks ago so if I came home and Meagan told anybody I had to walk part of it I might as well build the coffin now! See you all there. I am really looking forward to this. Feels good to participate in a worth while cause.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom