President Obama Named as a Defendant‏

3blade

Very Active Member
true or not, its needs to be out there. wouldn't surprise me if it was true.

http://countusout.wordpress.com/200...umanity-president-obama-named-as-a-defendant/

?The Greatest Crime in the History of Humanity?: President Obama Named as a Defendant

NaturalNews) As the anticipated July release date for Baxter?s A/H1N1 flu pandemic vaccine approaches, an Austrian investigative journalist is warning the world that the greatest crime in the history of humanity is underway. Jane Burgermeister has recently filed criminal charges with the FBI against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN), and several of the highest ranking government and corporate officials concerning bioterrorism and attempts to commit mass murder. She has also prepared an injunction against forced vaccination which is being filed in America. These actions follow her charges filed in April against Baxter AG and Avir Green Hills Biotechnology of Austria for producing contaminated bird flu vaccine, alleging this was a deliberate act to cause and profit from a pandemic.

RE: President Obama Named as a Defendant?

I'm gonna edge my way out on a limb here and say it is bogus.

498a6f395e505405.jpg

I can find nothing on snopes or factcheck so maybe its true. thought i would post and let everyone decide for themselves.

I heard Obama is a Klingon who was born on Rigal 7, then a gay elf wizard changed him into a half human so he could take the US over and clear the way for the Klingon empire to land in Lansing Michigan to set up a dilithium crystal mine using Americans as slave labor.

Decide for yourself.

I heard the same thing.....but until we have all the facts we should get ready and pass some kind of bill....right Hdude??

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Ivestigative Journalist, isn't that kind of an oxymoron?

when it comes to $$$$$$$ i wouldn't put it past those people to make a $......

...........WTF, I'm still waiting for the dilithium crystals from last years supply. I'll be damned if I put another $50k into that operation.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom