President Teleprompter's 2010 by the numbers.......

Dean Parisian

Speeches, statements and remarks: 491

-Since taking office: 883

News conferences and press availabilities: 27

-Formal, solo White House Press Conferences: 6

-Since taking office: 69 total, 11 WH.

Town hall meetings: 17

-Since taking office: 40

-Backyard chats: 7

Domestic trips: 65 spanning 104 days

-Since taking office: 111 spanning 176 days

States visited for the first time: 9

-Since taking office: 38

Vacation trips: 6 (all or part of 32 days)

-Since taking office: 10 spanning 58 days

Foreign trips: 6 trips to 8 countries spanning 22 days.

-Since taking office: 16 trips to 25 countries spanning 70 days.

Flights on Air Force One: 172

-Since taking office: 328

Flights on Marine One: 196

-Since taking office: 386

Unemployment Rates:

-January 8 2010: 10 percent.

-December 3, 2010: 9.8 percent.

National Debt in 2010: Up $1.56-trillion

-January 1, 2010: $12.311-trillion

-December 28, 2010: $13.871-trillion

Bills signed in 2010: 203.

-Since taking office: 329.

Cabinet meetings: 6

-Since taking office: 12

Visits to Camp David:

-In 2010: 4 visits, 8 days.

-Since taking office: 15 visits: 35 days.

Recreation:

-Golf: 29 rounds in 2010

-Since taking office: 57 rounds.

-Basketball: 20 basketball outings.

-Since taking office: 28

Interviews: 107 in 2010

-Since taking office: 254

Meetings with foreign leaders: In 2010, President Obama had face-to-face meetings with 61 foreign leaders, 30 for the first time.

Days of no appearances: 24

-Since taking office: 45

Dean Parisian
www.chippewapartners.com

LAST EDITED ON Jan-02-11 AT 10:56PM (MST)[p]And what's your point? Obama doesn't spend as much time on vacation as his predecessor?

Well if he was so damn busy, then why hasn't more been accomplished; I feel that I am not getting my moneys (tax dollars) worth out of him. Anyone else feel the same way? LOL!
WVBOWAK

Well we haven't started anymore elective war disasters and the DOW is at a two year high. that's something.

What did you expect? don't tell me you're one of the disenchanted " Change " goof balls. the world isn't perfect and you thought it would be by now?

We are getting exactly what was expected with Obozo. It could have been better. And yes I am thinking of Mc Cain And Palin.

It would not have been any worse.

That is for sure . Because this lazy bum is worse than the previous two. GW Bush and or Clinton combined.

And get off your elective war crap. The option to invade Iraq was approved by congress. Yes your Dems said yes.

And right now BO is electing to continue the war in Afganistan.

440, be honest. What do you desire more? A couple 32 oz glasses of Crown Royal each and every night, or... a one night stand with your hero Obamanation?
Whatever or whoever you decide as your choice, and it doesn't pay dividends, you can always balme it on Bush or Palin.

I think McCain and Peggy would have been FAR worse, I can't prove it and since your heroes lost you can't either.

Obama hasn't turned water into wine like he said he would I'll grant you that, but only morons expected him to. left wing morons believed he could and right wing morons think he was obligated to.

It is a fact there would be no war in Iraq if not for the Bush administration selling it like a fake Rolex. just because you lie and fabricate and you're lucky enough to have a bunch of chumps who'll buy what your pitching doesn't take you off the hook. Obama voted against it because he has a grasp for the obvious, one of his better moves .

Afghanistan isn't an easy one to answer, we're never going to win but we can't afford to leave. Pakistan really does have nukes you know, not your usual fake ones but real ones. the ragheads in Afghanistan will have them in short order if we walk away and nobody else steps up to hold Pakistan together. all I can say is I'm glad it's not me trying to figure out what to do with that crap basket of a war, and I'm even more thankful it's not up to you.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-03-11 AT 11:31PM (MST)[p]440, there's only one problem with your statement. There were Democrats that were privy to the same information that Bush was privy to that chose to go to war, so if Bush lied then so did some Democrats.

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!

The "upkeep" to contain saddam so everyone could have cheap gas wasn't cheap, either. Did almost 3 years in the sandbox to help that effort myself, away from my family. The sorry bastidge needed killin....PERIOD. I hope his corpse is rotting in hell for what he did. His sorry a$$ swingin from a rope wasn't near painful enough, IMHO.

First off thanks Philthy for your service to this nation. I agree with philthy on this one. If we hadn't have gotten Saddam we would be rehashing that issue every 6 months, but it has drug on far too long. Personally I would love to see what the Obama Administration would have done with Saddam, sit him in the time out corner I bet, since they wouldn't dare dirty their hands with this matter. But tryants only know one type of sanctions: force. As far as being disenchanted 440, I am not. Just stating my opinions on this issue, just like you do. Obama has 2 years to pull off any "miracles", to win back the hearts and minds of the American public. My hope is that he doesn't even get the Democratic nomination, that would show just how crappy a job he did.
WVBOWAK

>Well we haven't started anymore elective
>war disasters and the DOW
>is at a two year
>high. that's something.
>
> What did you expect? don't
>tell me you're one of
>the disenchanted " Change "
>goof balls. the world isn't
>perfect and you thought it
>would be by now?

So from this statement who started the name calling this time?
WVBOWAK

No name calling for me and I'm not going to cut and paste. Do one thing, google Obamas accomplishments. I was shocked with the list that comes up. If you want do further research on the effects of some of the legislation. That is somewhat eye opening. I'm not saying I would vote for him again or that everything he has done I have approved of. The point is, more legislation much of it positive has come through Congress than during the first 2 years of FDR.

I have been negative towards Obama until this thread showed up and I started looking at some of the legislation he was able to get through. It changed my thoughts somewhat.

Iraq was a mistake, if we had it to do over again it would not happen, that's what defines a mistake.

We don't and never did care about the Iraqi's so forget that excuse , there is so much proof of that we don't even need to go there.

Obama is not a great leader, he's not a great president, but he's not that bad either. considering the mess he walked into I think he's done OK, the problems he's failed to fix in two years started long before him and will linger long after him. there is no way anyone with any common sense could expect anyone to have done much better, where we go from here now that things are somewhat stabilized will tell more about Obama than what has happened so far.

Funny how short some people's memory is, the fall of 2008 must seem like ancient history for this conversation to even be taking place.

It started way before that, and if you recall Obama didn't take office until Jan 2009.

The "fall" Started with his climb in the polls.

Hit bottom soon after his election.

Let us hope wall street (ie: ma and pa's pensions and 401k's) does not have another downturn when he attempts to run for a lame duck second term.

Who knows what the pos, I mean pres will do when he dosn't have to worry about re election.

I predict a robust DOW leading up to the defeat of BO in 2012.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom