Presidential accomplishments

arrowone4me

EVERY AMERICAN SHOULD READ THIS

Quit trashing Obama's accomplishments!

He has an impressive list of accomplishments, to wit!

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student - then deny he was a foreigner.

First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.

First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.

First President to violate the War Powers Act.

First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.

First President to defy a Federal Judge's court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.

First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.

First President to spend a trillion dollars on 'shovel-ready' jobs when there was no such thing as 'shovel-ready' jobs.

First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.

First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.

First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S. - including those with criminal convictions.

First President to demand a company hand over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.

First President to terminate America 's ability to put a man in space.

First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.

First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it (border security).

First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.

First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.

First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, OH, IN and WI).

First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.

First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.

First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office in order to bypass Congress.

First President to golf 137 times in just his first four years in office.

First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.

First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.

First President to go on multiple global 'apology tour'.

First President to go on 33 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties, for his friends - paid for by the taxpayer.

First President to have 26 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.

First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.

First President to repeat the Holy Quran, tells us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on Earth.

First President to take a 17 day single vacation.

So, how is this "CHANGE" working out for you?

Isn't it amazing that many state that President G. Bush spent so many days on "vacation" in Texas when it was a "Texas White House" where he daily met with congressional members, cabinet staff, other staff, and entertained leaders from 11 countries.

How many staff meetings did President Zero have on his three dozen vacations?

Answer: NONE.

All that and he is far better than any republican we would have put in office, I guess that says a lot about this country.

Imagine president Santorum giving massive tax cuts to the wealthy, driving up the debt. Then Imagine president Santorum and the rightwing putting hundreds of millions of acres of forest service and BLM land up for sale to the highest bidder.
President Santorum says we need to do that because of Americas
massive debt.
OH, and I should also mention that most of those supposed firsts are factually wrong,

I'll agree some of these are factually wrong but then everything President Santorum did is already written into the Disney history books.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

At this point I would give Obama a "C" at best as president saying that he has not shown strong leadership abilities and has lacked judgement. A lot of things exist to nail Obama on however this copy and paste is 80 to90 percent false.

Tough guys behind keyboards never impress me. Research it, if you have enough ability to do it, from reading your previous posts I realize that's a long shot. I

LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-13 AT 04:50PM (MST)[p]so.....just on their face Corny, point out the ones that are not factual...

I would probably agree that they are very simplified in that list.....but point out the untrue ones...

You're the one who stated it was false, I'm just asking you to prove it. Don't get your feeling hurt just post up the facts. You research it, you made the comment, not me, or do you have the ability tough guy who isn't impressed. Tough guys behind keyboards? Lighten up Cornhole.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-13 AT 05:08PM (MST)[p]A trillion dollars on shovel ready jobs? what a laugh.
The part of the stimulus that went for supposed shovel ready jobs was no where near a trillion dollars, the entire stimulus wasn't a trillion dollars
What kind of sick filthy disgusting liars would say a trillion dollars?

>LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-13
>AT 05:08?PM (MST)

>
>A trillion dollars on shovel ready
>jobs? what a laugh.
>
>The part of the stimulus that
>went for supposed shovel ready
>jobs was no where near
>a trillion dollars, the
>entire stimulus wasn't a trillion
>dollars
>What kind of sick filthy disgusting
>liars would say a trillion
>dollars?

Don't know who'd say it?

We Damn sure know who has Spent/Blowed it & many Trillions more!

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-13 AT 05:55PM (MST)[p]elkassassin- I didn't want to bring George W Bush into this, lets talk about the present.

The problem is dishonesty and how it taints things and how its so common these days, especially in rightwing circles.

"The problem is dishonesty and how it taints things and how its so common these days, especially in rightwing circles."

Speaking of honesty... The term "transparency" seem familiar? Ever hear of Benghazi? How's about what the IRS is up to? Maybe even the Boston bombings? Fast and Furious? Border issues and the release of 1000's of illegal criminal immigrants? Maybe even your president elect inviting illegal immigrants into the Whitehouse? The list goes on an on and on. That doesn't include the presidential shielding of the Islamic Brotherhood by kissing their arses all over the world and giving them AMERICAN military weapons. The list is rather long and makes Bush seem like a saint...

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Piper states, "The problem is dishonesty and how it taints things and how its so common these days, especially in rightwing circles".

Piper now you are speaking out both sides of your mouth and overloading that pea brain again. Lets see about dishonesty, there is "Fast and Furious" that ended up killing one border agent and numerous Mexican citizens. There is Benghazi that killed 4 Americans and resulted in a massive coverup when Obama was campaigning for his second term. Then there was the IRS scandal involving the intire upper adminstration of the IRS and possibly higher and another attempt at a coverup that is falling apart on them.

Then we have the AP story about violation of 1st. ammendant rights and Obama's choir boy Eric Holder getting caught in a lie after diverting from his normal, "I don't know" answers he was giving for a while.

Damn! Piper, I am trying to figure out where the rightwing part fits in as these are all committed by your fellow bent wrist liberals. OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhh! I get it now, you are just following their example by lying though your teeth also by saying it was the work of the rightwing. When will we get back to blaming Bush again?

RELH

You could argue the rest of the year how true they are or not, most are half true but don't tell the whole story. some are just stupid opinions anyone with an IQ over 10 doesn't need proven false.

I looked on Snopes to see if this wingnut email was on there, it's not, but one thing that came up was the claim Obama's wife has the largest staff. it is untrue.

Do the research for yourself, Obama won it's your problem if you don't like him. or just go to the cross burning and hear what you want to hear.

Stay thirsty my friends

LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-13 AT 08:01PM (MST)[p]No need to argue just present the facts. Sometimes I wonder if some people on here ever took a political science class or history class.

The list of fiction above has been floating around for a while. It's ridiculous that things have to be made up on Obama's presidency it hasn't been one of the greatest in modern history.
1. Do some of you even know what goes into the S&P figuring the credit rating?

2. Do any of you remember Reagan and the Contras in Nicaragua?
3. What about Clinton in the bombing of Kosovo?

4 First to defy a federal judge court order, ever hear of Andrew Jackson and the Indian Relocation Act.

This should cover it so even Grossvent can understand it and why the above is fiction. Notice there are 3 that are true, those could even be debated.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/o/obama-report-card.htm#.Uav2MeuhDeY

I can absolutely guarantee that Obama will not get re-elected and there is a chance it's because of this magical list.

What 3rd grader wrote this list? I have to get a name and number. Its so indepth and the list of references proving it as fact is impeccable.

BRAVO!!! You've finally defeated Barry at his third term in office. Who can we send money to? I only have cash in large bills so please forgive me.

Outstanding work here!!!

Gee! our liberals diverted back to the original post, which I agree is too much bull$hit. I guess it is hard to explain away Fast and furious, Benghazi, IRS, and AP and what Piper let overload his mouth again.

No need to go back all the way to Andrew Jackson. Lyndon Johnson may have, and facts do support it, manufactored a second attack on a U.S. destroyer in the Gulf of Tonkin in order to put boots into S.Viet-Nam in 1965. Guess you guys forgot about old Democrat Lyndon Johnson did you. He caused far more American lives killed then Bush did by almost tenfold. Or did you?

RELH

Pathetic is Right!

piper,FUDGEPACKER & Ziggy's Buddy is a REAL JOKE!

But as long as they keep sticking their Hands out Obama will keep filling them!

What a F'N Joke!

So 440?

Snopes has been known to be wrong before!

I take it that's how you verify everything in Life?

Kinda like saying your own Government would never Lie to you Ain't it?

And Ziggy is one Smart SOB saying Obama won't get in again!

Carry on with your BS!

Snopes has been wrong less times than you've been right. that's almost never, so yes I'll go by what they say.

Stay thirsty my friends

You can compare w's direct flubs to Barry's so-called flubs til the cows come home and Barry can't a hold a candle. You ladies are just pissed that the economy is improving. Desperation is setting in......still.

LMAO!!!

Multiple wars, dead economy, 3,000 dead US civilians, 4,000 dead US soldiers etc. And Barry did what again???

You Bunch of DEMOCRAT PUSSSSIIIEESSS!!!

Well of course 440 gets all his info from Snopes they are libs/Democrats. Just check not impressed with internet tough guys (Cornhusker) link, factorfiction. That's all for now have to go build another cross lol.

Zig-Zag Ziggy is pulling the old diversion trick. If you lack facts to proof your case, resort to attacking the ones that are casting the blame.

Ziggy needs to do what his favorite poster child is doing. That would be to crawl under a rock and hope the storm passes over.

Obama in the past has never missed the chance to call a press conference and spin his latest B.S. For the past month he has been absent from giving press conferences where he may face answering tough questions. He may appear at speaking engagements, but they are the ones where the press corps are not there to ask hardball questions. Even his close friend and ally, Eric Holder is avoiding the press except for one "off the record" meeting where he hoped to appease them so they will stop asking those pesky questions as if they worked for Fox news.

I do not think Holder succeeded in appeasing those reporters after signing off on a seach warrant on a Fox reporter and accused him of criminal terriost action in the affidavid of the search warrant. That little fact done for supression reasons scared the daylights out of a lot of liberal investigative reporters and Holder will never be trusted by them. Obama still backing holder does not help Obama with the darling press either.

Ziggy if you still have that hole under your historic barn, crawl in there and weather this storm as it is going to get worse for you liberals. You might even start yelling about the sky is falling before it is over.

Oh, did your liberal news station report to you that two IRS employees have come forward and rebutted that white house story it was rogue agents in the Cincinnati office. One complained about the adminstration trying to throw them under the bus. The other stated he questioned his supervisor about instructions to do the harrassment and his supervisor stated the instructions to do it came from Washington D.C. As Sgt.Sultz would say, very-very interesting, I know nothing.

RELH

I don't care what your political leaning, whether you think the media is liberal biased or that Snopes is a tool of the Democratic Party, when you start out with the first 4 obviously false you lose all credibility. By posting that and supporting that list you place yourself with Manny logic on this forum.

Debate that Obama knew of the IRS targeting the Tea Party. Debate he mishandled Benghazi. A multitude of other things Obama can be criticized on some mentioned on here. By putting that list up and supporting it you look as desperate as the fat girl trying to get a prom date.

Cornhusker you are throwing stones at grosventrehunter for something that all of us know that Dude does the very same thing on a daily basis.

Then there is Piper. Thank goodness there is only one Piper in this world when it comes to statements about the right that is so far off and out of Lenin's playbook. Don't you think you need to cast some of those stones at Dude and Piper, and even Ziggy for past comments, or is it just one sided with you.

RELH

I do not agree with the original post as containing 100% facts on Obama. But! there is a question if you are right about 80% being false. Maybe you should list facts that can be verified as showing it is 80% false. Might make your post a little more credible and prove once and for all that grosventrehunter's post is really 80% false.

Most of them are at best half truths, and its hard to very hard to argue about their truthfulness, things like a trillion dollars for shovel ready jobs are obvious lies.

Many in the rightwing circle have mastered the art of telling half truths, their iconic talk radio hosts are exceptional at it.

Piper you have to decide which is worse. Telling half truths like you accuse the right of doing, or telling full blown lies like and Obama and company are doing to cover their misdeeds.

RELH

My last word on this. See post 15 where the site explains why most of these are fiction. As far as why I don't debate Piper and Zigga both are to the left of my thoughts some and I will occasionally disagree. For example note how Piper and I differ on Social Security. Dude is pulling your chain usually, an although I disagree with him on gun control his point is exactly correct the court will make the final decision and this debate is jusr rhetoric. I respond most frequently anymore on outright falsehoods an ignore the rest. Show me in the archives where Dude, Zigga or piper have posted outright falsehoods rather than opinions an I'll respond to them.

Corn it is not worth my time to search past posts as I feel it will not do any good. Dude as for proving those allegations, just hang around and lets see if Congress is able to prove some of them. With that much smoke, there has to be a big fire even if you are too blind to see it.

One good whistle blower from the inside may be all that is needed. Believe it or not, there is some insiders in this adminstration who do have a good set of morals and not like what is going on. If I remember right, very few believed the press agent that exposed Watergate for quite a few months until it broke wide open after months of digging. Just be patience.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Jun-04-13 AT 02:06PM (MST)[p]Only in MM wingnut land can you post garbage and require others to prove it's wrong.

GOD I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!

It's a refreshing break from reality.
Thanks guys!

Ziggy you should love this place as it does allow you to post even your smelly garbage.

RELH

Anyone notice how all of Ziggy's posts are short sarcastic remarks. Never really adding anything to the discussion. Just his usual shuck and jive...then run for cover!

Sure sign of a simple mind!!!

>Anyone notice how all of Ziggy's
>posts are short sarcastic remarks.
>Never really adding anything to
>the discussion. Just his usual
>shuck and jive...then run for
>cover!
>
>Sure sign of a simple mind!!!
>

okeydokey.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos