PRETTY BOY CALLS THAT A WIN???

B

bobcatbess

WTF???

THAT AIN'T RACIN!!!

FRICKEN PUKE PLATE RACE!!!

FOOT AGAINST THE FLOOR FOR 500 MILES!!!

WHAT A JOKE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING IF KALI-CAT THINKS THAT WAS A RACE???

Bessy,

You sound like a broken record. Get over the puke plate and just love it because it's Nascar.

JG is on fire. Seven top fives out of nine races already this year. How about Smoke after his wreck. It's always somebody else and rubbin isn't racin to him unless he's doing the rubbin. Just when you think he's grown up he acts like a spoiled little chit. I'm sure he'll be climbing the fence here soon enough so look out below.

Anybody but Roush or Hendrick!

HEY freak!!!

SMOKE BETTER WATCH A REPLAY OF THE RACE!!!

THE CAR THAT BUMPED HIM(JAMIE,I THINK???)WAS BUMPED BY SOMEBODY TO THE SIDE OF HIM!!!

I THOUGHT OLD SMOKE WAS GONNA THROW HIS HELMET!!!

AGAIN!!!

THERES ONLY ONE REASON OR MAYBE TWO REASONS TO WATCH A PUKE PLATE RACE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING KALI-CAT IS IN LA-LA LAND SO FAR HE WON'T EVEN TALK TO US ANYMORE???

Jeff Gordon is da man. Hendrick is on fire. Got to love it. 5 for Gordon this is the year!!!

I have to agree with Gordon and say Tony Stewart is the Rossie O'Donnel of NASCAR. Dude is turning into a punk a _ _. He thinks all of NASCAR is out to get him. From the officials and cautions to every other driver on the track. He needs to nutt up and shut upp and race. He is becomming a specticle and I am Tony fan.

That last yellow sucked, Johnson would of passed his a$$ for the win.

That should pretty much solidify Gordon as being one of the best Nascar drivers of all time. Should be some time next year he passes DW in wins.

How funny was that to watch Gordon pass Sr. in wins at the most Hickest, Redneckest track of them all, Talladega.

I'am not a Gordon fan but if Johnson doesn't win a race then I like to see Gordon win just for the fun of watching dumb, drunk, pi$$ed off Red necks throw their Budweisers out on the track as either Gordon or Johnson does their victory burn out.

After the race when Gordon was asked about all the things being thrown at him, he did not say one negitive thing about the fans doing it and just said he's glad to be part of a sport where the fans have such passion. Class act.

AltiKitty,

How many excuses are we going to hear? Do you think that all
the races he has won have been an accident? Now I know you are
smarter than that!!! Just face it, he is dominating NASCAR!!!
And that other wanna be driver from the orange hardware store.
..... What a friggen joke. He ought to just retire and maybe
join the European circuit!! I am sure he would fit in great
with the French!!!!

The only bobcat who knows the top driver!!!!!!!

KALI-CAT!!!

I'LL HAVE TO AGREE ON ONE THING!!!

IF ITS # 20 & # 24 GOING AT IT I'M ROOTING FOR # 24!!!

BUT THATS RACIN I REALLY DON'T LIKE TO SEE!!!

A FRICKEN PUKE PLATE RACE WITHOUT "THE BIG ONE"!!!

WTF???

WTF???

THE ONLY bobcat KNOWING IT AIN'T RACING,ITS FOOT IN THE FAN FOR 500 MILES & HOPEFULLY SOME DUMB-ASS WILL GIVE YOU A PUSH,WTF???

HERES ANOTHER THING TO THINK ABOUT!!!

YOU DON'T WAIT UNTIL THE LAST 10 LAPS OF A PUKE PLATE RACE TO TRY & MAKE A MOVE!!!

YOU GET CAUGHT UP IN A GREEN,WHITE & CHECKERED & THERE AIN'T TIME FOR $HIT!!!

OH BUT THESE PUKE PLATE RACES ARE SWEET,JUST ASK SOME PEOPLE!!!

LETS FOLLOW THE LEADER BECAUSE WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ELSE!!!

IF DALE SR. WAS STILL HERE I'D HAVE YOU ASK HIM WHAT HE THOUGHT OF THE PUKE PLATE RACES!!!

FURTHERMORE!!!

ANY OF YOU BOYS DRIVING THESE LITTLE RICE BURNING GROCERY GETTERS,WELL LET ME BOLT A PUKE PLATE ON THEM & LETS SEE HOW YOU LIKE EM THEN!!!

THE ONLY bobcat ABOUT TO PUKE OR CHANGE THE CHANNELL,850 AVAILABLE HORSEPOWER & LETS CHOP THEM TO 450 HORSEPOWER,WTF!!!

As much as I don't like the 24 I'll predict he makes it three staight by winning at Richmond. For sure a top five. Speaking of 5 that boy sure knows how to take a lickin and keep on tickin. He'll be in the top five too. It would be nice to see the 31 up front on the last lap.

Anybody but Roush or Hendrick.

Simmer down Bessy-Joe, least you make me call your probation officer, & quit makin them empty threats, like your gona start watchin ballroom dancing & quit watching the hard left-turn network. yeah right, might as well say your gona be a 4 wheeler spokesperson :)

BALLROOM DANCING???

WTF???

IF PRETTY BOY WINS ONE MORE RACE!!!

I'M TAKING UP GOLFING!!!

THAT BLONDE STILL AROUND THE GOLF COURSE Beefy???

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

Yup

4638146159a94f8f.jpg

THAT DOES IT!!!

I'M NOT WATCHING JG ANYMORE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat TAKING UP GOLF!!!

HEY freak!!!

I DAMN WELL HOPE SO!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING IF Beefy HAS A PUDDER???

>That's photo Shopped!!!!!!LMAO as I look
>again......

Well DUH! If those were real that little waif would topple right over and smack her nose into the ground. LOL

EASY Beefy!!!

IS SHE ABOUT TO HAVE A "CHEERY O" ???

LAST TIME YOU PULLED THIS YOU GOT US ALL IN ALOT OF TROUBLE!!!

WTF???

YOU ON THE KICK AGAIN???

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom