Pretty Good Year for 15 yr old !!

MuleyFreak72

My son Wyatt, and I got to enjoy the 3rd rifle season together in Colorado. Yep he out did the old man. He has had a ruff year this year, loosing his grandpa that he was really close to and worked on grandpas ranch every day after school, and all thru the summer. He told me that this year he was dedicating his hunt success to his grandpa, I told him grandpa would have been proud! This was his first Bull, and his Best Buck to date. Hope everyone has had a Blessed year. Take a kid hunting anytime you can...

8275wyatts2015bull.jpg

199img0580.jpg

1944img0586.jpg

Congratulations to Wyatt ! Looks like Grandpa was helping out from above. I hope dad helps out with the Taxidermist bill ;-)

Well MuleyFreak!

You Ruined Him for Life!:D

Nice Job Wyatt!

Don't ever let your Dad Out Hunt You!

I'm sure He'llDad will be just Fine with it!

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

Great job done by your son. His Grandfather will be proud of him and I know his Father is just as proud.

RELH

I'm happy for you and your boy...not only because of the animals, but more so that you get to spend quality time with him.

Might be hard to beat, but he is hooked for life now I can guarantee. Congratulations on two great animals, looks like he is carrying on the tradition instilled in him from his Grandpa and father. Nice job

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom