Price Utah

MassTracker

Headed to Price for a baseball tournament next week. Saw a previous thread from last year about restaurants.

Any recommendations to add onto that one, things to do, places to see?

Hoping there’s some decent fishing around to sneak away to between games? Any recommendations as far as that goes in the area?

Any recommendations sent, thanks in advance!

The wave pool and park were great for the boys after a game, they loved it. We looked at antelope also. My sons team is playing in the same tournament now but it’s in Long Beach this year.
BAD3ABAD-76FA-4FAC-962E-2879DAAA7C5A.jpeg
5B7A359B-D8C6-403C-8815-3DEC87D63EB0.jpeg
2648A9B0-355E-4C7C-A3D4-74FF0364539C.jpeg

If you want to eat as a whole team we went to a Mexican place WhiskyDog may have mentioned in the old thread. It had a room big enough to accommodate the whole team no problem. I just went in there earlier that day and told them we would all be there so they would be ready for us

If you want to eat as a whole team we went to a Mexican place WhiskyDog may have mentioned in the old thread. It had a room big enough to accommodate the whole team no problem. I just went in there earlier that day and told them we would all be there so they would be ready for us
Los Dos Amigos.

If you want a great place to do a little shooting the North Springs Shooting range is amazing. About 15 miles south of Price. I go there to do long range practice out to 1000yds.

I’d second the comment on the north springs shooting facility. Probably one of the best in the country. It was only $10 a day when I was there awhile back for the LRSU class

Thanks Guys! Will definitely check those out and maybe do a little shooting as well…

No general fishing location recommendations? I knew I wouldn’t get any traction on the fishing forum :censored: haha, so that’s why I checked here.:ROFLMAO:

Thanks Guys! Will definitely check those out and maybe do a little shooting as well…

No general fishing location recommendations? I knew I wouldn’t get any traction on the fishing forum :censored: haha, so that’s why I checked here.:ROFLMAO:
Gigliotti pond in helper with that many kids would be good. Huntington canyon, mammoth, Huntington north or miller's flat are all real accessible.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom