Pride FC--Las Vegas!

H

huntsonora

Anybody else going to be there? I fly in Saturday and fly out on Sunday. The fight card is amazing, Hendo, Fedor, Baroni, Coleman, Randleman, Hunt among others. Should be a great first Pride show on US soil.

Drum

Hey Drum
I am a UFC guy. Never have seen the Pride FC. Which is the better of the two and do they ever have fights between the two concessions?

Drum!!!

DO YOU GO JUST TO SEE CHICKS THAT SHOW WHICH ROUND IT IS,LOL!!!

THE ONLY bobcat SUGGESTING TO WATCH WHERE YOU PACK YOUR SIDE-ARM,SOME OF THEM PLACES IN VEGAS DON'T LIKE IT!!!

I like both organizations but I feel that the talent pool is much deeper in Pride. Some of the rules are different as well. In the UFC they fight in the octagon(cage) and in Pride they fight in a ring.

Drum

Not to mention several of the UFC guys fight in Pride as well............
buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Im not going to be there but I would't miss this show for anythig (ppv) should be a great one. Come on Hendo!!!! Did poor old Rich Franklin get out gunned in ufc 64 or what?

I'm a UFC guy also.With all that goes on in my family with fastpitch softball and and all other family stuff(hunting/fishing) I can only afford one or the other and its been the UFC for the last couple years.Glad to see new faces in the UFC and predict more fighters coming over from Pride...Yeah Franklin got WRECKED!

What a way to make a living. Getting the snot kicked out of you for money? Califlower ears, and a "Mugsy" nose to boot. And........ if your real lucky you don't get dementia by the time your forty. Blood all over the ring, now that's entertainment!!!

I'm not knocking anyone that likes it.

To each his own.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-18-06 AT 04:45PM (MST)[p]Actually, UFC is a much safer sport than boxing. There 3 rounds at 5 mins each. Its usually over before that because the more skilled ground fighters can usually get a guy to tap out. Boxing, OTOH, a guy can get head shots for 12 rounds. You do that enough times and you will definately have some health problems.

I cannot wait until Saturday! The more I look at the fight card the more excited I get. The after fight party will be amazing as well!

Who is ordering this on PPV? If you like the UFC you will love this show and I strongly encourage you to order it. Look for me on the tube!

Drum

I agree that Pride has a deeper talent pool but Ufc is more mainstream in the us so i am more of a UFC man myself. I would have to say that i would get the crap kicked out of me for the 1,000,000$ Fedor will get in one night between fight purse, bonuses, and PPV gates.

I am here in Vegas right now. We are about to head down to the Thomas and Mack Convention Center. Last chance, if you have not ordered the fight you should dang sure consider doing it, the card is UNREAL! I will post an update later...

Drum

Drum, I'm beyond jealous that you got to go out to this fight(my hunt was fun in TX). Hopefully we can make a trip out to Vegas together for an upcoming card..........

Feb 24! Wanderlei will be fighting in Vegas. I will be there, if you want to go let me know and I will line up the tickets.

Drum

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom