PrideFC--Feb 24 in Vegas

H

huntsonora

I will be at the show in Vegas on Feb 24. I would encourage all MMA fans to be there, I was at the 1st Pride show in Vegas last month and it is AMAZING! Wanderlei Silva will be fighting at this one and its going to be a war. I have not gotten this excited for a fight in quite a while.

Drum

Wanderlei was supposed to fight Chuck. Everything was going good until Wanderlei got KTFO by Cro-Cop in the OWGP. I dont think that the UFC wants to have their top guy knocked out by a guy that just got beat down in another organization because it would show everybody that the talent level in Pride is much greater than the talent level in UFC. Just my.02

I was at the last Pride show in Vegas last month and Wanderlei got into the ring and called Chuck out. I think that both fighters want this fight to happen. I think that they would both want it to happen in their ring though. Chuck uses the cage to his advantage and the last time he got into the ring he was owned by Rampage. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Drum

I will be at the next UFC with Chuck VS Tito. I was also at the Pride in LV. It was pretty awesome, but it lacks alot that the UFC has.. I love the sport of MMA.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom