Prime’s 1st game

Gunnihunter

I hope some of you Colorado guys watched the game today. I’ll admit I was skeptical, but I became a believer after the first half. I’ve never seen or heard of anything like it. What an offensive show. Over 500 yds passing, 4 receivers with over 100 yds, and Travis Hunter! This going to be fun!

I wish the starting defensive line was bigger. They are undersized for the competition they will be playing. Only one DT is 300 lbs, the others much smaller. They were out weighed by 50+ lbs across the line. Sanders says he will address the defensive issues. Bring on Nebraska ?
Any good size oline will murk their small dline and run all game keeping the offense off the field. Soon as that happens they are in for a long season. Their offense is built and fun to watch.

It's only year ONE !!! Prime Time is a winner, spoken from a Cowboy fan not necessarily a Buffalo fan.

We'll see how they fare against the mighty Utes. ----SS
I agree. I think Colorado will run into a buzzsaw when they face the Utah Utes with their "Polynesian Pipeline" of a defense. I have watched a few Utah practices and their defense is pretty strong. They have a few guys out with injuries. Good luck to coach Prime in his first year at Colorado though. He's proving lot's of doubters wrong.

Last edited:
Great game, Travis Hunter is a beast.
Travis Hunter isn't a football player. He's something else. He's a stud at WR and CB. Heck he could probably help the Colorado baseball team just like Prime when he played football/baseball at the pro level.

I'm rooting for Colorado Football to finally turn things around. Is it just me or is " the university of Colorado football program" seem to always be the graveyard of coaching careers ? After you coach at Colorado everything turns into a dumpster fire!! Maybe things will finally change with Deon Saunders as coach. * On a side note. (The 3rd leading passer in Colorado history, Cody Hawkins,) son of former Boise State and Colorado coach Dan Hawkins is now the head coach at Idaho State in Pocatello, Idaho. Idaho State plays at the FCS level and Idaho state was hanging with San Diego State the other night. This kid can coach and he will turn the Idaho State football team into a winning program(y)

This is a pretty interesting watch. Jason Whitlock says "Coach Prime & Colorado are the new "Coach K' & Duke, Privleged, Entitled, Easy to Hate". Colorado plays at #10 Oregon tomorrow. should be an interesting game to say the least !!

I’ll be glued to the tv tomorrow, must watch college football. The Buffs will miss Hunter. Go Buffs!
And after it’s Ohio State at Notre Dame. The Irish have a QB.
I’ve been looking forward to tomorrow’s games for weeks. ????

The Air Force Academy might be the best college football team in Colorado right now. They are dangerous with their triple option attack. The falcons had 403 rushing yards vs. San Jose State yesterday in their win.⚡?Having said that, I know the Don Peaye is a huge college football fan and he's friends with Bo Jackson from Auburn U. I wonder if Don will watch the game. There is another Bo from Auburn U. Starting at QB for the Oregon Ducks today. Colorado better be careful.

The Air Force Academy might be the best college football team in Colorado right now. They are dangerous with their triple option attack. The falcons had 403 rushing yards vs. San Jose State yesterday in their win.⚡?Having said that, I know the Don Peaye is a huge college football fan and he's friends with Bo Jackson from Auburn U. I wonder if Don will watch the game. There is another Bo from Auburn U. Starting at QB for the Oregon Ducks today. Colorado better be careful.
Bo knows Don!

Dan Lanning wanted to embarrass Prime and succeeded. They will be playing in different leagues next year so no payback.

How Colorado responds to this ass-whippin' will reveal his teams character.
The Buffs lines got exposed, they are too small. Their Dline got worked and Oregon ran all over. Their oline got worked and their QB was under pressure all game.

The blueprint is there for all the other teams now to use. Have to see if Colorado can or will adjust. Personally I don't think they have the horses.

I think they win two of their remaining games and end up 4-8.

Still going from a one win team to a 4 win team in one season is nothing to sneeze at.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom