Private land Access

fishfurlife

LAST EDITED ON Aug-13-13 AT 04:37PM (MST)[p]Quick question for any of those in the SE part of the state.

How feasible would it be to try and find a patch of private ground to pay a trespass fee on to hunt in Unit 31/33? It would be for late season Archery. I never really hear of guys talking much about paying trespass fees to hunt on places.

I am figuring that this is for a reason....... Anyways, I am trying to do a little homework to see if this is even a good idea. Obviously, I am looking to pay a trespass fee where there are actually deer on the property. :) I am not looking for a guide, looking to DIY the hunt. Just looking for the access.

Fishfurlife do you already have a tag? Or is this for a private deer tag?

I just call em as I see em!

I hunt 31 around portales I just go out and beat the bush and ask a few farmers and ranchers just to hunt then just go buy a otc deer license.

I talked with a rancher buddy of mine that let's me hunt his land quite bit to see if he lets guys hunt for a trespass fee. He said not anymore. I guess a guy caught his fields on fire there last year that he let on. Sorry I couldn't be a little more help to you.

I just call em as I see em!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom