Private land question!

tylerbenelli

All, I've been doing a little scouting in unit 21A and both times I've been up there I've ran into a road that is blocked off and called private land; however, all my maps say its forest service land. My question is does anyone know about this piece of property? It's located after the intersection of chloride creek road, right before the lookout tank. I believe there is a small home at the top where the road ends, does anyone have an idea who owns that cabin and if they would be willing to let someone use their road?

Call the local and main USDA-FS office and ask. Do you have GPS co-ords? Could be private or public lease cabin on NF lands. My suggestion is just avoid it and hike past it. Do not block roads.

Call the NMWF office and ask for Michelle.. She MIGHT be able to help.... At the very least lets get it documented that there are concerns...

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom