Private Ranch Hunt for 2008 ELK Hunt

B

bullmania

Guys
Are there any private ranches in New Mexico consistently producing 350 class plus bulls ??

I have a friend who is looking for a 2008 rifle or muzzleloader hunt on private ground for big bulls ?

We need some reccomendations ??

Thanks
Bullmania

Ranches that produce 350 plus are in NM. Is there one that consistently produces that kind of bull, ya, Vermejo. If you would like another recommendation let me know. I know of a ranch that I would suggest for late season.

Jim

+ 1 on Vermejo........But you have to plan that hunt well in advance. Also look at Bar X Bar in Pecos. 12,000 acres but it is a high fence operation. Big bulls in there and they are screaming right now...

hubbel ranch in uit 12 and coleman cattle co in unit 34. if u want a tag next year I can put u in touch with my guy n his place is freakin crawlin with bulls but ud be better offgoin n there with a unitwide tag. he could possibly get u a 350 in the late gila hunt if he can find u a tag.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-23-08 AT 08:46AM (MST)[p]Thanks Guys for the information i will pass it on to John.

I know he is looking for a fair chase hunt.

If anyone else knows of any last minute private ranch hunts that are really good let me know and i will pass it on.

Thanks
Bull

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom