Processor/freezer near sun valley?

spudguy01

Anyone know of a processor or place to store meet in sun valley area? I heard pipers (I guess that's Fridays market now?) did that in the past in richfield, but I called and asked and they said no. Any other places anyone knows of?

There was a guy in Bellevue that used to take them in to a refrigerated trailer behind a business. Can't remember exactly where. Otherwise Scarrows does a good job in Jerome.

Scarrows does a fantastic job in Jerome plus you can pick up some of his smoked sausage snack treats that are amazing

There was a guy in Bellevue that used to take them in to a refrigerated trailer behind a business. Can't remember exactly where. Otherwise Scarrows does a good job in Jerome.
That was probably Rudolfo, I'm pretty sure hes done with the meat cutting and cooler business..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom