pronghorn mount

HNTNFSH

Does anyone have a preference or could someone recomend a good taxidermist so if I get lucky on my first lope hunt in sept and get a good one I would like to get it mounted I believe these are one of the best looking mounts in big game animals and I would like my first lope to be an everlasting memory

I agree with you of all my mounts I think a well done antelope is among the most beautiful. Saying that I have 3 in the trophy room only 1 is well done. I recommend Trails West in Sinclair just east of Rawlins. Tom does a fantastic job and his antelope mounts I believe are the best I've seen. My other 2 look so bad compared to the one he did for me in 2010.

I second that, I have four antelope shoulder mounts and Tom did the last two. They make my other two look bad. He does a great job and very reasonable turn around time.

If you are close to NM I would take it to Imperial Taxidermy in Santa Fe, NM.

I hope PJ Hunter dont mind if I post his pic of his antelope that he took their.
1005imp_taxi.jpg

I would also take it to Louie E Whitten located in Cimarron, NM
Wild country taxidermy. www.wildcountrytaxidermy.com

Here is a pic of the last one he did for us
8752pics.jpg

Hope this helps

Dean Schulte @ High Uintahs Taxidermy in Coalville, Utah
Dean just completed my Wyoming pronghorn from last year.

6125dsc_0003.jpg

2174dsc_0001.jpg

Wow! That is really nice! I especially like the sage and rock. How much did that set you back? This guy might get my next animal. Absolutely beautiful mount. Congrats!

This one cost me $650. I don't know for sure if that is his standard rate or not. Dean is a very talented taxidermist and I trust him with all my mounts. On this pronghorn I told him I wanted a wall pedestal, left turn with something extra. He wrote on my bill .. "left turn wall pedestal with kickass habitat"
Every time the result is awesome. Normally around 8-10 months turnaround time also.

http://highuintahstaxidermy.com/

i am a utah hunter that has shot over 15 antelope in wy if u are from ut and want a great lope look i would call kevin from west point he is the best antelope guy i have ever seen... he has also shot more lopes than any one i know with a few in the books.his # is 801 430 5785

The only one I have personal experience with that I would willingly recomend is AA Taxidermy in Bayfield, CO. He does outstanding work.

I'll try and take a couple close up pic's if you're anywhere close to the 4-Corners.

613808_lope_on_the_wall.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom