Pronghorn points

Gazelle

This year I drew and harvested archery pronghorn. Now I have to wait 5 years to apply. Can I still buy the bonus pts each of the 5 years? Thanks Tony

no. But you can apply for shorter then the ear hunts.

("For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9")

Gazelle,
You are in the same boat as I am and waiting for 5 years before being able to draw or apply again unless you want to apply for a "Shorter than Horns" tag.....mainly a Doe Lope tag.
This last year might be my last for NV for Lope and the long wait at my age....LOL
Brian

2hi8g1k.jpg

I heard NDOW was going to change the 5 year rule to 2 year waits between successful hunts with pronghorns? or was it just in the thinking/rumor mill.

Thanks guys. I do have a couple of pics. I took my wifes new camara and couldent figure out the self timer. Major storm was on the horizen so I took a couple of quick pics. Ill try to figure out how to post. God I love Nevada. Tony

LAST EDITED ON Feb-20-10 AT 04:25PM (MST)[p]Tony,
If you have problems send the pictures to me and I will post them for you. Just click on the "double envelope" next to my name and send them.
Brian

2hi8g1k.jpg

2nd of 5 for antelope and 1st of 10 for elk. Hope it's a sheep tag this year since WY wasn't very kind to me.

With the odds of some of the late deer hunts, I'm thinking the sheep odds are better.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom