Pronghorn Results?

Zim

Very Active Member
Anyone have an idea when pronghorn results can be expected? I'm in a draw slump 0-fer-55 since 2008, but expect to draw a unit 2 tag this year. Now glad I put in to hunt rather than usual point. Dang I'm not picky anymore, I'll take anything to smell the sage brush again.

Zimbo, Zim-dude,

In Colorado they design and manufacture these things called unit-wide landowner tags. They are available for the faaaaaar NW Colorado units.....in the sagebrush. Gotta give up pizza and beer for a while to afford one, tho.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-01-10 AT 09:19AM (MST)[p]Ya well the reason is 95% of my hunting is already archery. Even got a new sweet bow, RedHead Toxik made by Bowtech. But would like to let the rifle or muzzleloader see some action before they rust out or something. Thought this would be fun for a change.

Anyone checking the backdoor? I have twice today but no luck. I can check again this aft....looking for that unit 3 tag.

>Anyone checking the backdoor? I have
>twice today but no luck.
>I can check again this
>aft....looking for that unit 3
>tag.

DW, I have been checking impatiently. I have enough points to draw unit 3 but dang it I put in for New Mexico muzzleloader elk with the same short seasons dates of Oct 2-6 so I had to opt for unit 2. Anyway sure would be nice to draw something, anything.

i can't remember....does 2/201 require more pts. than 3? If i draw 3, it conflicts with my early rifle elk hunt, same opening day. Does 2 open on Oct. 1?

>i can't remember....does 2/201 require more
>pts. than 3? If i
>draw 3, it conflicts with
>my early rifle elk hunt,
>same opening day. Does 2
>open on Oct. 1?

DW, They both require about the same number of points 13. The unit 2 hunt is Oct. 9-15, which would be the week following my NM hunt if I draw (Oct. 2-6). The unit 3 CO hunt is Oct. 2-8.

I have 13 points.

The back door is still not up but they have posted the drawing statistics. I had 3 points and some people drew with two so I know I drew a tag. You might be able to do the same.

Hoopscoach

"Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud"

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom