pronghorn tags

V

vitalzone

LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-07 AT 04:08PM (MST)[p]If you draw a tag like the 1-106 hunt which consists of several units,can you hunt in any of the listed units.The reason I ask is I read in the regs about in a any legal sporting arms hunt they assign you a particular ranch to hunt.I am sure that is how I should understand this.Any imput would be appreciated

I drew the bow version of that hunt. What I was told by G&F is that I could hunt in any of those units. The only difference I see in the two is that the bow hunt says "and Unit 43" and the rifle hunt says "or Unit 43". Might want to get clarification on that. There is lots of BLM land out there so I don't think you have to worry about ranch assignments on this hunt.

But don't take my word for it, to be sure contact G&F and ask.

yb , you will be asigned to a specific ranch, as mentioned above all your contact info will be mailed to you soon. As for the bow hunts , it's any public land that you can hunt. Theres not much , most bow hunters try and get permission to access a ranch.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom