Pronghorn Video and Pics

BigFin

Here are pics of the bucks my son and I shot this weekend in New Mexico.

I wish we could say we were assigned to a ranch with lots of territory and lots of bucks, but that was not the case. These were the two biggest bucks we saw in two days of scouting and a day of hunting. We did see some nice bucks on nearby ranches that had more/better antelope habitat.

Regardless of the size of these bucks, it was time spent hunting that I will add to the memory vault with all the other hunts he and I have spent together. Knowing he will be off to college next year makes the time spent together this season more important than the end result.

Here is the biggest buck we saw. A little over 15".

46ef473d1b341ea0.jpg

Here is the second biggest buck we saw. Had hoped for something a little bigger, but they just were not on this ranch.

46ef476a1bfb88aa.jpg

If you want to see some cool video that my son took as I stalked my buck, click on the link below. This is the last four minutes of a time-consuming stalk. The landowner was watching and asking my son a lot of questions while he was filming it.

http://www.monsterhuntclips.com/vie...d1c6e28598e8cbbe&page=1&viewtype=&category=mr

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

Congrates to both of you. I was hunting on a ranch where I saw one antelope in two days of hunting. Saw plenty along the highway but none in my area.

Yeah buddy , congrats on a nice buck. Thanks for posting it and sharing the hunt....You did good , again congrats....NM

Hey Bigfin! Great hunting once again. I'll be sure to keep your number handy for when I draw a NV lope tag:)

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom