Protection in the bedroom

Feleno

Long Time Member
Not condums you fools. Guns. Do you keep a weapon in the bedroom specifically for home protection in case of an intruder? I have a 20 gauge propped up between the dresser and the corner of the bedroom (2 long steps away from the bed). And its loaded (no kids in the house).

I've got a little .380 in the nightstand but I keep the clip under my shorts in the dresser drawer. I figure it is safer to keep those two components apart in case the kids come across both of them. My youngest is 11 now so I don't think I have anything to worry about.

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Yep...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Another yep here.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

I thought this was going to be an extension of the "Gag gifts..." thread. I use one of those water wings on that as a depth gage. :)

I do keep a pistol in a safe box in my bedroom. Having grandkids now made me want the safe box. I figure if I don't have time to unlock it and grab the pistol it means the three labradors in the house didn't do their job.

I've got 2 chihuahuas' that will tear a bad guy's ENTIRE azz up, if they come in my house! And then while they are chewing on them, I'll dig up a 12 gauge.

"Fathom the hypocracy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove that they are insured.....but not everyone must prove that they are a citizen"

Loaded, but not in the chamber, 12 gauge in the closet. An intruder will be begging me to shoot my red heeler off is azz.

Got a 9mm and 380 stuffed away in the bedroom within a reach or two. But them are just back up.

I got a 8 month prego wife that would tear anybody in half if they disturbed her sleep:)

I also have a 357mag on the nightstand.

I had occasion to speak with a lady cop who investigated a home invasion in Denver in , I think, August 2010. She said when the intruders are pro's, they will run right to the bedrooms in order to control the homeowner. I used to have the 357 on top of the gunsafe, in the closet, about 6 steps from my side of the bed, but that conversation changed it for me.

>I also have a 357mag on
>the nightstand.
>
>I had occasion to speak with
>a lady cop who investigated
>a home invasion in Denver
>in , I think, August
>2010. She said when the
>intruders are pro's, they will
>run right to the bedrooms
>in order to control the
>homeowner. I used to have
>the 357 on top of
>the gunsafe, in the closet,
>about 6 steps from my
>side of the bed, but
>that conversation changed it for
>me.

If they run upstairs and into my bedroom they are just gonna die tired...lol
horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

OH YEAH.......4 LOADED READY TO ROCK & ROLL (NO KIDS IN THE HOUSE).....I FEEL SECURE.

INTERESTING NOTE: DURING A BBQ/BEER BASH LAST SUMMER A FEW OF THE PEOPLE ON MY BLOCK STARTED TALKING ABOUT GUN OWNERSHIP/ SHOOTING TARGETS & OTHER GUN TOPICS. WE SOON FOUND OUT THERE ARE OVER 240 GUNS ON MY BLOCK ALONE THAT WERE FESSED TO. MANY NEIGHBORS WERE ABSENT OR NOT THERE YET. I ONLY HAVE 16 GUNS ....THATS NOT MANY BY STANDARDS.

NO WONDER JAPAN DID NOT WANT TO BRING THE WW2 TO AMERICAN SOIL, EVER HEAR THAT STORY ????.....................YD.

12ga and a pitbull. The pitbull will just lick them, but her barking is enough to give me time to put one in the chamber, that sound plus the pit should suffice.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-27-11 AT 04:37PM (MST)[p]Yep.. Same here.. Arm's length short barrelled 12GA pump shotgun, which by the way in the still of the night and no matter what language a person speaks the noise it makes when you jack a 3" 00 buckshot shell in the chamber is bi-lingual and universally understood.

Just sayin..

at arms length my wife ,you wake her up in the middle of the night/ you better be the one with a gun. i have a back up 12 ga;

LAST EDITED ON Dec-27-11 AT 05:57PM (MST)[p]A arm reach from the bed,S&W cs40 and 14 rounds at my disposal.

and a few trojans for another type.you never know.

"if you want some get some...if your bad enough come take some"

My first line of defense is my home security system. When it's set, I don't think anyone can get into my house without waking me up. Combine that with my Dan Wesson double action .44 Mag, and I sleep like a baby.

Eel

20 ga pump with 3" #4 with action open and 4 waiting to roll it sits by the head of the bed.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

got protcetion in bedroom, and inturuder just dont want to find out what i got though,

This works too,,,

WrongApartmentBuddy.jpg

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

My dogs hate everyone and they will alert on a vehicle or a person 1/4 mile away on the road. I don't worry about folks making it into my house undetected.

>I also have a 357mag on
>the nightstand.
>
>I had occasion to speak with
>a lady cop who investigated
>a home invasion in Denver
>in , I think, August
>2010. She said when the
>intruders are pro's, they will
>run right to the bedrooms
>in order to control the
>homeowner. I used to have
>the 357 on top of
>the gunsafe, in the closet,
>about 6 steps from my
>side of the bed, but
>that conversation changed it for
>me.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

I have my 6' claymore next to the bed. If I can't cut the intruder in half with one swing I get my money back from the old Scotsman who made it.

I have a 7mag and a shotgun, both with shells up high where only I can reach, in my room but I've also got a few sweet knives I'd rather throw and stick someone with then plow a bowie knife in their chest. Gun is a lot faster but I think in the spur of the moment I'll go with knives with no sights!! :D

~Z~

LOL YD, It could be!

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

I keep my 44 mag. right next to my trojan magnums with in arm's reach.
My drinking buddies have a hunting problem

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom