Proud Father

BearCat

Haillie I am so proud of you!!!

This is Haillie's first rabbit taken at 40 yards with one shot from her .22 Cricket (hot pink with jewels on the stock--yes it has been customized).

She added two more to her bag that will end up in a nice plate of Rabbit Enchiladas!

Dad

1397dsc01223.jpg

2511dsc01222.jpg

Congrats! Good job to introduce the kids to the real outdoors and congrats to her....my son and I enjoy that tremendously.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

Excellent!!! Keep em involved in the outdoors and you won't have to worry as they grow older IMHO!!!

Thanks guys, I just let her read all your posts and she had a huge smile on her face!!!

I have always got the kids involved, but for me Haillie is a bit different in the sense that she is a Mommy's girl so getting her out without Mom has...well lets just say a challenge!

This time she wanted to go. We are going to have rabbit stew tonight.

Thanks again for the kind words directed to a 9 year old girl.

Dean

100 thumbs up!

Great Job Hailie! I love your gun! A gun should say something about the shooter and yours says your a hunter but your a little lady too!

Great Job Bearcat that's what it's ALL about, nothing else matters as much. But I don't need to tell you , you obviously get it.

Bill

I think we all lose our path sometimes and get caught up in the BIG bucks, contests, magazines, new gear and big trips (just my opinion). Sometimes it takes a simple rabbit trip with family to bring things back into light.

Some might think I am a big babby, but I really am not. Just a regular guy that loves the outdoors and spending quality time in it with friends and family.

Thanks
D

Good on her...and you Bearcat!!

I like my Bunny Wabbit fried up like Chicken with mashed taters, drippings gravy, and corn ona cob! Yummy!! :)

Joey

nuthin better than that i cant wait till my little girl is ready to hunt she is only to 2 but you aske her what an elk says and she meews like a cow elk

She needs a pink bow, now......and pink camo, by golly! Way to go, young lady!

Good to see SOMEONE is finding some dang cottonbutts!!

Pred

Nice Job BearCat!

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!

Well thought I would throw out some pictures of dinner. It was some of the best rabbit I have had and Hallie was right there helping me.

Anyway 1/2 of them fuzzybutts are gone, but the rest are for Enchaladias!!!!

B

1319026.jpg

2836027.jpg

Thanks again everyone---I can hardly keep her off the computer as she has to read them all.

Awesome Bearcat, I cant wait until our kids get big enough to enjoy the outdoors!! Thanks for sharing!!

Girl....cute
Gun....cool
Rabbit....delicious
Experience with a daughter.....priceless!

Thanks for sharing her hunt with us,
Zeke

(I have 4 grown, married daughters and they ALL hunt a bunch)

>Girl....cute
>Gun....cool
>Rabbit....delicious
>Experience with a daughter.....priceless!
>
>Thanks for sharing her hunt with
>us,
>Zeke
>
>(I have 4 grown, married daughters
>and they ALL hunt a
>bunch)

+1!!!!!!

VERY AWESOME!!! Thanks for sharing!

S.

:)

Totally not fair to taunt me with cooked wabbit!

Can I borrow her this weekend? I really need to find some rabbits!

LOL

Pred

Congrats to the little lady. That smile is priceless! Good luck to you next time with your trips outdoors. Thats what its all about. Great work Dad!

This is Haillie,

thank you for the great comments.you all are very kind.I had so much fun with my dad that weekend. my dad keeps showing me the comments you write.

I have to go to bed now.

thank you

haillie

Congrats Bearcat & family!
The best times of my life have been spent in the outdoors with my son.

NOTHING else comes close.

Good on you for involving your kids, the rewards are priceless.

Congrats to you too Haillie!

HH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom