Prudhoe Bay and Gull Island

Bugler

Anyone else heard of Lynsey Williams. Saw and read part opf his book. The non energy crisis. Anyone have any ideas abnout this guy. Is he for real sounds like it to me. Why are we not pumping the oil taht has already been tapped? What he says is very disturbing.

I've read the free version of his book on the net and I agree with you, it is very disturbing. We did make a deal to defend Kuwait and Saudi and their oil fields. Carter did stop the gas pipeline and they tried everything in their power to stop the project with environmental rules. But the rest? well, oil is traded in dollars so it would appear hes right doesn't it?

I can't understand exactly what he is saying. His use of Mr. X and an obscure senator from Colorado sure make his conclusion suspect.

Nemont

I would like to see him on the Fox news with oreilly or something.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
Bugler

>I would like to see him
>on the Fox news with
>oreilly or something.
>
>"People sleep peaceably in their beds
>at night only because rough
>men stand ready to do
>violence on their behalf"
>Bugler

I've heard him on a talk radio show here in Vegas but being on a show like that sure would give this some "teeth" wouldn't it.

I watched the first two....maybe tommorrowI will watch the rest???? Seems too notorius to be true....did'nt get to the why part yet. Any President would have to know of it I would think and instantly be the greatest presdient ever if he released it...gas goes down...energy problems over we could tell the Arabs to take a big hike....but maybe....who nknows could be like the debeers and the diamonds they sit on to drive up the price

LAST EDITED ON Jul-16-08 AT 05:00PM (MST)[p]In order to buy what he is saying you have to believe that a simple Baptist preacher was allowed into the inner workings of the powerful elite. Then they allow him to talk about what was said in secret in those meetings. Seems to me that anyone powerful enough to manipulate the oil and gold markets is also powerful enough to eliminate anyone that wants to talk about it.

Also you have to believe there is a huge conspiracy by the elite to control everything in the world.

If you believe that the Bilderberger Group, The Counsel on Foreign Relations and Skull and Bones Society control everything then what is the point of even electing a president here?

Nemont

>that guy is nuttier than squirrel
>sh!t.
>
>JB

LOL I'm going to use that in my next subcontractor meeting.

There has got to be some truth in it. There is usually a little truth to all lies. lol So id like to see oreilly question him at least taht would be good.

I can't see the part about they set the price of oil but buying their oil in exchange for them buying a certain amount of our debt and only taking us dollars for it probably is.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom