pse dreamseason evo

cacklercrazy

I don't hear much about these bows on the hunting sites. I was wondering if anyone is shooting any one of these bows(6 or 7). Has anyone done a good non-bias comparisem to other top of the line bows.

I have the 2011 dream season evo and compared it to my buddies z7 extreme and it was at 64-65 lbs and my evo is at 66lbs and the draw cycle to me felt better and smoother than the xtreme. It felt like a little hump at the end of the draw and on the xtreme (i thought) but the evo is the smoothest bow i have ever shot. I also compared it to my bow madness and the hoyt crx 32 and evo won again in my opinion. Drew my buddies deadeye and man, one of the roughest cams on a single cam. Not smooth and big hump but it had awesome speed. All in all the evo has been the best bow i have owned and shot. But remember this is my opinion and not the truth (at least i don't think so). I would encourage to shoot this bow just once and see what you think.

I don't have a PSE. I was at the shop getting some "stuff" and the PSE rep happened to be there with their entire product line. I just happened to have my short-n-sweet along so I took the opportunity and shot everything he had that had a string on it! They make some great bows that are priced a little less then the "other" manufactures but shoot very well. I shot both the 6 and 7 side by side. They both had good balance, smooth draws, were lightweight, quiet and were dead in the hand on the shot. The time between the release and the arrow hitting the target was SHORT. Those suckers both shot really fast.

I was impressed with both of them. I don't know what kind of warranty they come with or how they hold up in the field over time. I actually preferred the 6 over the 7 because the riser just fit my hand and felt better to me. If you are thinking about getting one, shoot them both first if you can and see what you think because they both have just a little bit of a different feel to them.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom