Public Lands in DANGER AGAIN!!!!

What an absolute fool Lee is, and any Utah sportsman who (repeatedly) votes for him. I was so relieved this morning to see that the President's short list for the SCOTUS no longer includes either one of the Lees.

Mark
muledeer.jpg

My hunting spot is so secret, not even the elk have found it yet.

But, but, but........
He's a Republican. Us Utahns have to blindly and obediently vote R.

HEY, WAKE UP!!!!

This is our SENIOR senator.

As this state begins its annual forest burn, notice the cost, then figure out how long until Utah sells land.

Even better though, Lee isn't pretending the state should manage it, e is openly discussing PRIVATIZATION.

I won't hold my breath waiting for $fw to speak up for average Utah sportsmen, but I hope their membership will speak up.

From the party of HUNTIN, FISHIN, PUBLIC LAND.

Imagine what would happen to the state budget (and wildlife budgets, land maintenance and road/campground improvements) from the Dollar Ridge Fire alone if the state was footing the bill.

But SFW is "neutral", except of course for the Chapters that have openly endorsed the Land Grab. But at least they're honest and not trying to play the public for fools.

Grizzly

-----------------------------------------
"This is a classic case of a handful of greedy fly fishermen getting too greedy." -Don Peay, Founder of SFW, as told to KUTV

"It's time to revisit the widely accepted principle in the United States and Canada that game is a public resource."
-Don Peay, Founder of SFW, as quoted in Anchorage Daily News

202-224-5444

If you have time to post in this forum, you have time to call.

None of the stuff discussed in here matters when the land is gone.

Small step. Make the call.

From the party of HUNTIN, FISHIN, PUBLIC LAND.

>202-224-5444
>
>If you have time to post
>in this forum, you have
>time to call.
>
>None of the stuff discussed in
>here matters when the land
>is gone.
>
>Small step. Make the call.
>