Pulling your own pork

Feleno

Long Time Member
So Sunday evening we were at the neighborhood block party. I got in on the tail end of a conversation. Guy down the street was talking about pulling his own pork slowly a couple times a month and much he enjoyed doing it. I was a bit shocked. I know all guys do it but to be talking about it in front of kids and women seemed a little out of line. Any of you pull your own pork and brag about it?

No, but I do "bleed my brakes" a couple times month!

"Being an idiot is NOT an art form. Give it up!"

I usually don't brag about it. I'm not a big pork fan.

I keep my smoker in the yard and all my neighbors have seen me jerk my meat though. They know I'm proud of that.

Eel

Men can be divided into two category. Those who pull their own pork, and liars. Now I'm not saying there aren't variations of guys who will let someone else pull their pork for them. Some guys aren't even shy about paying someone else to pull their pork. All will agree some pulled pork is better than others. That said I've never had a bad pulled pork experience. Probably why mankind has been pulling pork ever since the advent of the cooking fire.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Rug once told me about this practice of "pulling pork". That was followed up by another practice called "packing fudge". I think Rug loves to cook. I was not interested in the latter....

M'Balz Es Hari

>F'Dude....... Yep guys are good at
>pulling pork but the girls
>usually blow it....... Terry

lmao........but I prefer to soak it in cider....

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

>>F'Dude....... Yep guys are good at
>>pulling pork but the girls
>>usually blow it....... Terry
>
>lmao........but I prefer to soak it
>in cider....
>
>
>
>When you go swimming in the
>ocean, it is very cold,
>and it makes my willy
>small

Around the holidays, nothing beats a hot Dicken's Cider.?

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Funny you should mention the Holidays......around Thanksgiving time, I like to beat my turkey neck so it's nice and tender.

M'Balz Es Hari

Ms Wisz told Mr Wisz many years ago He'd have to start Pullin His Own!

Said She was Tired of tryin to Pull 2" out of 4" of Clothing!:D:D:D

Founder just Banned My Signature!
Hang in there!
I'm working on another one!:D

Except for Elkass he got kicked out of Jr high, so he can sit at home all day and come up with them. I'm surprised he hasn't been able to come up with a new signature with all that free time.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom