Put him in a body bag...

fireball77

Long Time Member
Which is exactly where 1911 is going to end up if the stupid Utah drivers have their way!!!!

I cant tell you how angry I am , that this is 4 times just in this county, that he has been hit , but would appreaciate prayers, and good vibes ....thanks all my mmers

1731220191029160103.jpg

PRAYERS & BEST WISHES SENT!

DANG SORRY!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Check your PM Lil Red!

You have got to be kidding!!! even though I know you're not. Prayers sent....again! Time to get 45 off the street, for good! I'm serious.

This was in the backroads of Morgan lol damn hicks , hope all is well with you and your family , stay safe !!!??‍?

Hes a good guy and I hope he recovers soon.

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

Lil Red, keep him safe and nurse him back to health. It is not only idiot drivers in Utah. We have him here also. A local CHP officer was hit recently by a drunk driver while he was conducting traffic control at a disabled railroad crossing. That officer was one that I get my burl knife handle scales from and he is now in the hospital in serious condition.
Give 1911 our hopes and prayers and tell him to be more careful if he can and get to that retirement stage in one piece.

RELH

Relh , I'm so sorry to hear that , luckily he had jumped in the car to keep from getting hit
He is resting we had to rush him to doctor because he cant remember things since accident .
They said he is post concussive, PTSD, and a neck injury they missed at hospital .
Thanks for the prayers and word !!!

Eel maybe lol
No actually its 3 boxes of road flares that were scatter all over after he was hit .

He is very lucky to be here

BIGJOHN HE ACTUALLY JUMPED IN HIS CAR BECAUE THE MORON THAT HIT HIM WAS COMING RIGHT AT HIM STANDING THERE HELPING ON AN ACCIDENT SCENE
IT WAS EITHER JUMP ON HIS CAR OR BE THROWN INTO RIVER .

IF I FIND THE NUTSACK THAT HIT HIM WERE GOING TO HAVE WORDS !!!!!?????

Keep us Posted Lil Red!

I've Sworn for Years them UHP Cars must have Bulls-eyes on them!

Hope You're doing better this morning B!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-31-19 AT 06:16AM (MST)[p]Bessy , his does for sure.....but hopefully they are replacing his charger with a nice Ford explorer !!!

Well it's easy to know what his costume is going to be ... A Target

Thanks Fireball. I was just trying to lighten the mood....:)

I also see the exposed gas tank in the photo. Yes, it could have been much worse.

I've been driving lately in several States and it's pretty much the same all over. Driving like their hair is on fire is this country"s new pastime.

Praying for a speedy recovery!

He's so lucky he had the presence of mind to duck back into his car!

So sorry to hear that he's not just faking the hearing and memory loss. I have those same issues around my wife (keeping the mood light like Mr Eel)

Prayers out to y'all

Zeke

#livelikezac

needs a roll cage on the outside his car.
I hope he is in good shape.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>needs a roll cage on the
>outside his car.
>I hope he is in good
>shape.
>
>"I have found if you go
>the extra mile it's Never
>crowded".
>>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>>the MM green signature club.[font/]

No freakin kidding lol

>I've been driving lately in several
>States and it's pretty much
>the same all over. Driving
>like their hair is on
>fire is this country"s new
>pastime.
>
>Praying for a speedy recovery!
>
>He's so lucky he had the
>presence of mind to duck
>back into his car!
>
>So sorry to hear that he's
>not just faking the hearing
>and memory loss. I have
>those same issues around my
>wife (keeping the mood light
>like Mr Eel)
>
>Prayers out to y'all
>
>Zeke
>
>#livelikezac

Lol ge only gets away with that for a few days then he gets slapped , I am a redhead after all

>Oh no. This is so
>terrible. 1911 is such a
>great guy.

Thanks Shotgun
I know you two NEVER see eye to eye but it is appreciated;)

>Thanks Fireball. I was just trying
>to lighten the mood....:)
>
>I also see the exposed gas
>tank in the photo. Yes,
>it could have been much
>worse.

Eel thanks for the humor. honestly uts been a rough few days , and so hard on the kids, and to see him not know who or where he is is tough

But it wont be long and he will be streaking naked in shelter cove, or in Kona with Overton puking out the side of the boat, or at d13ers house drinking all his beer !!!:) ?‍??

Any Update on B Lil Red?

>>good grief,,, best wishes for a
>>speedy recovery
>
>
>Thanks so much ?‍?

Haven?t read campfire for a bit , just wanted to send out a get well and for a speedy recovery 1911 !

>
>Lol ge only gets away with
>that for a few days
>then he gets slapped ,
>I am a redhead
>after all

I only get away with that about once a month. I'm actually a kitten at home around the boss!

Zeke

#livelikezac

Dear Red & 1911, From our LE Family to Yours, we Pray for a speedy recovery and full health.

I will make a new Post showing more.

Jagerdad & Family

>Any Update on B Lil Red?
>
>
>
>>>good grief,,, best wishes for a
>>>speedy recovery
>>
>>
>>Thanks so much ?‍?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>I know so many people in
>so many places
>They make allot of money but
>they got sad faces
>
>It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Bessy sorry. wakes up not knowing what happened. and then reliving it, but well !!!

>
> Haven?t
>read campfire for a
>bit , just wanted to
>send out a get well
>and for a speedy recovery
>1911 !

Thank you so much , he is blessed to have great friends , even if he can be a turd most of the time:)

LAST EDITED ON Nov-01-19 AT 12:10PM (MST)[p]>Dear Red & 1911, From our
>LE Family to Yours, we
>Pray for a speedy recovery
>and full health.
>
>I will make a new Post
>showing more.
>
>Jagerdad & Family

Jager thanks , it's been a tough few years , and nights and days lol but God has blessed us !!!

I think its time to seriously think about a different occupation...all the carrots hanging out in front of you towards retirement ain't squat if you are dead...

Damn this sucks. How is the creature doing? Wishing him the best and prayers sent. Sorry 1911 get well soon we are rooting for you! Red you might try letting him suckle back to good health it always works for me. Get well be well Rutnbuck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom