Put the communism right there

travishunter3006

Very Active Member
You boys got a tramp stamp with a downward pointing arrow?

Hello virus.... embrace communism!!!

The constitution? Nah, let's just put that pesky little document in the trash for a minute.

When you've traded away your rights and freedoms in the name of "safety" to the point where you can't cross state lines without fear of jail, you've really embraced it there comrade.

But hey, as long as a NR cant fish or hunt Wyoming, a few resident crybabies are now happy babies.

Pretty much.

What is sad is every conversation I have had about this with a lady has showed me apparently most of the female sex doesn't care about the constitution at all. Safety is more important than liberty to every one that I talk to. Something in the difference between men and women I don't get there.

I'm having trouble seeing the difference in being told to stay home or told to report to work by the government.

the government doesn’t tell you to go to work you go to work to earn a paycheck. You can choose to stay home And not go to work and the government won’t fine you. You won’t have a paycheck but that would be on you.The government is literally fining people for leaving there house. Not sure how u can compare the two.

the government doesn’t tell you to go to work you go to work to earn a paycheck. You can choose to stay home And not go to work and the government won’t fine you. You won’t have a paycheck but that would be on you.The government is literally fining people for leaving there house. Not sure how u can compare the two.
It is part of the evolving argument between members that crosses many subjects and many threads. If you read nonstop for the next couple of days you might understand my troll post.

Don't just stick your toe in, jump in and share an opinion. None of us care much for facts, only opinions.

So back to the argument, which government is fining you if you leave your house?

Last edited:
It is part of the evolving argument between members that crosses many subjects and many threads. If you read nonstop for the next couple of days you might understand my troll post.

Don't just stick your toe in, jump in and share an opinion. None of us care much for facts, only opinions.

So back to the argument, which government is fining you to leave your house?

Salt lake city

Have yall seen the film of the NJ governor talking about he didn't even think about the constitution when making his orders and that is "above his pay grade". What an effing mo-mo. THAT"S EXACTLY HIS PAY GRADE.

In case you want to start your list. Already way too much for me to absorb. Thats just the start of the alphabetical list.

IMG_0397.PNG

Bluehair do not claim to have any law enforcement in family or knowing any cops or they will kick your butt off the jury in the first round.
RELH

Bluehair do not claim to have any law enforcement in family or knowing any cops or they will kick your butt off the jury in the first round.
RELH
I've tried that before. They still make you sit there all day. I really would like to serve, but not where some meth head didn't pay his parking tickets. As long as they don't postpone it to sept/oct.

Another no no is don't bring a book into jury selection while acting like you're bored to tears. Works even better if the novel is read upside down. Always answer, if asked, "yes and the outcome was guilty." That will piss the judge off!

My wife was never able to set on a jury for a criminal trial due to me being with the Sheriff's dept.
She was called for jury duty in a violent rape case. i was sitting next to the Asst. D.A. during jury selection when she was called. The judge knew her and stated. I do not think we can allow you Mrs. H to sit in judgement of your husband's testimony. I was the lead investigator for the rape case. Ticked her off, she wanted to hang that S.O.B. for what he did to that young girl.
RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom