Putin Slaps His Biatch

I think if you manage to check Putin's country isn't one of the top economies in the world. The fact a communist country can support it's military rather than it's people, is hardly a sign of economic success. The fact he's saber rattling and you're supporting him clearly shows why you lean in his direction eh comrade....... Isn't it ironic you were against war and blamed Bush & company and now you're crying because the Russians are deploying weapons.......aren't you a little conflicted???? LOL

I love it. Obama was weak, we can't get no respect. then
the world was supposed to tremble at the sound of Trump's voice . they just laugh.

Putin is flipping us off and laughing about it to our face. we're retreating from the ragheads. the world is moving on without us and we're becoming a joke.

Is it all the dotards fault ? maybe maybe not. but he sure as chit hasn't helped.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Putin is reacting out of fear that Trump, after pulling out of the nuke agreement, will install nuke missiles in Europe to counter Russia. Dude is too damn dumb to see that. as for Putin's threat he will target the U.S. with his missiles is a frigging joke. Only a imbecile like Dude will not believe that Putin already has those missiles aimed at the U.S.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom