Puyallup Sportsman's Show

polarbear

Long Time Member
Howdy!
Are any of you fellow Washington M-M members planning to attend the show in Puyallup next week? I am shooting for Fri. evening (depending on how work goes). I want to take my 2005 bull up and have it oficially scored. Maybe some of us could meet up in person and say howdy.

watermark.php

yotewalk.gif

Eric

I will be there Thursday from about 12:00 to when it closes or I run out of money. I might go part of Friday and see some of the shows.

I work for an industrial contractor and the paper mill in Tacoma is shutdown right now through next weekend. I'm hoping I get to go Sat evening or sometime Sunday. I'm hoping a buddy from Monroe can meet me. Let us know the score of that bull P-Bear. That was a real nice elk! Although we've only seen the "in the pot" view. Congrats again.

Don't feel like you need to tell me but, I'm interested in archery strategies as I just started bow hunting this last year. I can see the advantage of the rut hunting with calling and bugling and all. I know you got the elk late season and it sounded like you had him pretty well scoped out to where he was living. I'm guessing you were just going to go still hunting, or did you take any calls to cover your movement, or was the plan to set up over a well used route? I'm doubting you did any bugling at that time of year. Like I said, I'm curious as to different peoples hunting tactics at different times. Thanks for any tips.

Mike

Now that I live up north I haven't attended the Puyallup show the past couple of years. I will be attending the show in Monroe next month, though.

I will be there friday if work goes well. heading to puyallup is a chore coming from everett on a friday night. highway 167 is no fun to be on during rush hour traffic. I'll let you know later this week of what time I'll be there.

I'm gonna try and go Friday late afternoon too. I'd hook up with fellow Washingtonian MonsterMuley memebers. Let's meet at the scorers table when polarbear drops off his elk.

I will be there. Not sure what day Saturday or Sunday. Lucky for me I live in Puyallup so its only a 10 minute drive. Hope to see you guys out there. Lots to see and do.

Ill be there Friday afternoon tell they close. We should meet at the Scorer table. I cant wait to see that big WA bull Polarbear, what a beautiful animal

Well, it looks like it will have to be Sunday morning for me. I forgot that we are having my kids 6th birthday party on Friday evening. Yahoo..... Chuck-E-Frickin-Cheeze!
watermark.php

yotewalk.gif

Eric

LOL - Chuck-E-Frickin-Cheeze! That's funny. it's tough having to be dissapointed about your kids birthday because you have to go to that rat race. I feel for ya! I'm glad I live 800 miles away and my kids cant con me into going that far to eat pizza. Good luck and have fun!

"Roadless areas, in general, represent some of the best fish and wildlife habitat on public lands. The bad news is that there is nothing positive about a road where fish and wildlife habitat are concerned -- absolutely nothing." (B&C Professor, Jack Ward Thomas, Fair Chase, Fall 2005, p.10).

What a great show this year!! You won't be disappointed Fish. I've been going since back when there was about three main building areas, I would say the show has doubled in size since then. I see that Kitsap buck with the droppers was there too. Any of you guys get a chance to go hunting in Canada with the newer outfitter from Vanderhoof BC that was at the show, I highly recommend it. He's a personal friend of mine and one of the best types of people. How about those bears??

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom